Tulsa MAZDASPEED Meets

tulsaVR93FD

:
93 FD, MS3 gen 2
Hey guys, another member and I are trying to get a few speed's from the Tulsa and surrounding area together for a Meet, maybe dinner followed by a cruise/photo op . We have a thread going on MSF.com(don't hate) =) Anyways details are still getting worked out but we have a few speeds who are interested, so shoot me a PM or head over to http://**************************/forum/f287/tulsa-ok-77369/
If we get enough people involved we can have a monthly meet. I know there's an RX8 club of tulsa as well that we could possibly collaborate with for some epic Mazda meets!

Look forward to hopefully hearing from you guys! -Sean

Last edited:
Well it wont allow me to post a link to MSF... go to MSF and look under the "south" and look for the thread "Tulsa, Ok"

Hey I'm new to the forum and live in the Tulsa area. I just recently bought a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 and am looking for fellow Mazdaspeed enthusiasts for meets, cruises, chats, etc... I'm excited to get started on modding and could use some advice from experienced modders who know what they are talking about. Hit me up!

I'm in the Tulsa area. I've got a 2013 Speed and would be interested in meeting up with some people.

any one in Tulsa area that wants to start a mazda group

Anyone that wants to start a mazda group hit me up 918-951-2845 names Brandon

I'm still here with a mazdaspeed. Checking for interest in the Tulsa area again. I seem to forget to check this part of forum but if anyone still interested be sure to drop me a PM!

i have my 03 mazdaspeed protege and I'm here in tulsa. would be cool to get some other mazdaspeed proteges, 3's, miatas, etc together.

Back