TSUDO HEADERS, value or junk!!!

Perhaps, the lack of experience and lack of responses may tell you something about the quality and feelings most people have about these headers. The best way to find out would be to just buy it and be the first to tell us what it's like. May be a good deal, may be crap...

ProtoType5 said:
Perhaps, the lack of experience and lack of responses may tell you something about the quality and feelings most people have about these headers. The best way to find out would be to just buy it and be the first to tell us what it's like. May be a good deal, may be crap...

Yea this crowd pretty much sticks to the same parts. No one really goes out and tries new parts. So if you can get it and let us know.

Have a tsudo header, Its just like an OBX, except you dont have to weld on an extra bung. Have yet to install it though, the welds are great, and it looks just as good as an OBX. For the price you cant beat it.

ENTENSE said:
Have a tsudo header, Its just like an OBX, except you dont have to weld on an extra bung. Have yet to install it though, the welds are great, and it looks just as good as an OBX. For the price you cant beat it.

You don't have to weld an extra bung on the OBX. The ractive needed that. OBX is bolt on.

Ive had the Tsudo header on for the past 1000 miles. Its the only aftermarket header ive had on ANY of my cars, but it really freed up a lot of power choked off by the first cat. I installed it myself, and thought at first there would be a fitment problem between the EGR Valve bung on the header and the EGR Valve piping, but as soon as I got it lined up on the motor, EVERYTHING fit into place. This header will throw the CEL, but just do the CEL/MIL eliminator fix and youll have no problems.

Attachments

• PC03d0005.JPG
    PC03d0005.JPG
    587 KB · Views: 215
  • PC030d007.JPG
    PC030d007.JPG
    575.7 KB · Views: 260
  • PC070026.JPG
    PC070026.JPG
    574 KB · Views: 257
here is my tsudo header installed

It went on with no probs, it is louder than stock.

Attachments

• 100_0557.JPG
    100_0557.JPG
    502 KB · Views: 245
Actually, yeah, that does look pretty cool. Almost exactly like the OBX, though. I'm surprised that there's nearly no difference.

flat_black said:
Actually, yeah, that does look pretty cool. Almost exactly like the OBX, though. I'm surprised that there's nearly no difference.

It was only 150.

105334098949_3300.jpg

i bought it and recieved it today... to be honest i didnt like what i saw. but i got it so i installed it. if i dont like i can always take it off and get another one.. but one thing did u guys get a gasket to mate the header to the cat.?? i didnt and theres a leak.... i did the install at night so couldnt see it to well so i have to wait till afternoon to look at it again. i might have just miss aligned it so it might not be stting flush...

Last edited:
overdrivex said:
105334098949_3300.jpg

i bought it and recieved it today... to be honest i didnt like what i saw. but i got it so i installed it. if i dont like i can always take it off and get another one.. but one thing did u guys get a gasket to mate the header to the cat.?? i didnt and theres a leak.... i did the install at night so couldnt see it to well so i have to wait till afternoon to look at it again. i might have just miss aligned it so it might not be stting flush...

I had to go to the dealer and buy a new one, the old one would not come off the header, its like 17 bucks.

damn i looked at the gap today holly crap its like a 1/2cm gap i hope the gasket gonna be big enough thats crazy....damn my aunt has my backup car too...i think alittle bit has to do with fact that the pipe also extended an inch beyound the header too.

Latest posts

Back