Too Rich and running like crap underboost

wmoesser

:
2003 silver MSP
I know this is nothing new for us, but I am having a gremlin. I'm getting a bank 1 too rich code on my torque app. So far I have tried to do a few things but I've made it worse not better. I have replaced the PCV with the millennial one, new plugs, new coils, new o2, seafaomed the car, cleaned the EGR, and cleaned the MAF. I have replaced these things one at a time and waited to see if the code would come back after clearing the code.

Here is where I get lost. The car ran fine before the code and with the code. After changing things out the code would come back with in two days, and still drove the same. After cleaning the EGR it got rid of the rough idle I would get. The last two things I did was replace the o2 and coils, this time the car drove great......but once i got into the boost it would sputter and buck. This is now new, the car did not do this before. It took about a weeks worth of driving before the too rich code came back.

So to recap I have replaced stuff to get rid of the too rich code to now have it run worse under boost....what gives? Does anyone have any suggestions to what I can try to trouble shoot?

Give me the generic DTC

What kind of plugs did you go with? These cars are extremely picky when it come to plugs if they're the wrong gap. What gap did you get?

Back