too many of them

Lots of CX-5s here in Qubec City... Maybe not as much as Honda, but not too far behind either.

Saw a nearly new white GT awd in Santa Clara, CA today with a cracked windshield.

Lots of CX-5s here in Qubec City... Maybe not as much as Honda, but not too far behind either.

Amen to that! There are 3 CX-5 in my 25 car parking lot right now, only 2 Hondas... But I admit, I do see just a bit more Hondas on the road.

Merged on the highway right behind an other sky blue mica just like mine. Followed it about 10 km up to where the highway ends at a small suburb intersection where 2 others, one white and one gray, were waiting in the opposite direction. For those keeping count, that is 4 at the same small intersection!

^ Nice view. Oh yeah, back on topic, the CX-5 is more common today but still quite rare compared to CRVs, Escapes, Rogues, Tuscons that clutter the roads.

I parked my CX-5 across the street today to leave my driveway open for a visitor. While we were standing outside this evening saying goodbye we noticed some people stopping near the passenger door and looking around the car. They finally walked on (probably once they noticed there were no plates on the car) and we figured they must have lost track of where they were parked. A few minutes later they drove by in their CX-5, and then the garage door of the house across the street opens up and out rolls another CX-5 which then drives away.

Wow, so many people with good taste in cars. :)

cheers,
Michael

I parked my CX-5 across the street today to leave my driveway open for a visitor. While we were standing outside this evening saying goodbye we noticed some people stopping near the passenger door and looking around the car. They finally walked on (probably once they noticed there were no plates on the car) and we figured they must have lost track of where they were parked. A few minutes later they drove by in their CX-5, and then the garage door of the house across the street opens up and out rolls another CX-5 which then drives away.

Wow, so many people with good taste in cars. :)

cheers,
Michael

In Houston, I am noticing more and more of them also. This happened to me at the grocery store last week - I walked with my cart to what I assumed was my car and was puzzled when it did not unlock. A quick peek at the plates revealed that it was indeed not my car. I don't see many of the sky blue but plenty in white, black and red.

As a side note, the car is very much a head turner. I was at the mall yesterday and a couple of people were trying to figure out what it was - pretty impressive for a car that has been on the market for 2 model years now.

I see cx5's on the road in my area but still not as common as Prius. There are a lot of Prius...

"Liquid" probably means liquid silver metallic (or in other words very common silver gray color).

Back