Tokyo Car Show

Hey all...I am in Calgary and yesturday I was SO SO SO disappointed in our daily newspaper...In the auto section, it covered the Tokyo Auto Show and it kinda pissed me off. It covered a majority of the new Toyota's and Honda's but only had ONE (yes, one) picture (of the new 8) - not even an article or a blurb - about a Mazda. Now don't get me wrong...the other cars were nice, but you wonder why ppl don't give Mazda any credit! They even cover a couple Nissan cars... how dissapointing! :confused: :( :confused: :(

yeah, you know we always get looked over, as far as mazda goes, for all that cool s***; magazines,shows,just recognition,etc...it sux.

Don't be pissed, there is obiviously more Honda than Mazda out there. But from what I see from the net, Mazda got some really cool concept car in the show. Check out the Mazda Japan website, they have some info on the RX-8, Mazda 6 and the 200HP MPS Roadster!!!

i saw a pick of the mazda 6 in auto week it look like an is300 it would definitly be a hot item. it also has variable valve timing and a new four cylinder with 150hp

Back