Tokico Sale (Illumina's and Blue's)

Heh, maybe he wants pics of the strut...
Its not that exciting. Ones blue, and the illuminas are white.

LOL I have no idea why I asked for pics of these .. I think I was thinking of something entirely different LOL

omg your price for illuminas is less than I paid for my blues after shipping >_<

you'll get a lot of sales.

KanseiZM said:
omg your price for illuminas is less than I paid for my blues after shipping >_<

you'll get a lot of sales.

You would think.. but this thread has been up for a week and we haven't sold ANY illuminas :(

I'm suprised this thread isn't full with orders. The second I saw this thread, I jumped right on it and bought a set of tokico blues. Perfect timing with the sale turfburn because I was about to buy a set with in the next week or two. Now I can't wait for them to get to my doorstep.

SIBalla23 said:
I'm suprised this thread isn't full with orders. The second I saw this thread, I jumped right on it and bought a set of tokico blues. Perfect timing with the sale turfburn because I was about to buy a set with in the next week or two. Now I can't wait for them to get to my doorstep.

I sent you tracking right? Let me know if I didn't and I'll get it dug up for you.

Later!

Steve

how are tokico blues and the espelir springs together? i got the springs but would love to these struts too.

I am not familiar with Espelir Springs at all, so I apologize but I can't give any truthful feedback for you!

Steve

s***... great price.

wish i had 3 hundo on me... i neeeeed some blues.

TurfBurn, wanna sponsor me? *wink wink*

LOL... no can do... in the middle of big R&D expenditure which makes it harder.
Mug somebody or something :)

damn...if you still have these by the middle of next month...I'm ordering the crap out of them. Doubtful tho, so bump for a hellatious price. Are you not gonna be carrying them anymore?

we'll continue to carry them, but they won't be "in stock" at the warehouse anymore... It's ridiculously hard to sell these on this forum for some reason...

Back