Tokico Sale (Illumina's and Blue's)

TurfBurn

:
'01 Yellow MP3 #1026
Our Vendor Status is renewing today, so we're back!

Wanted to start out though by offering a sale on some Tokico products:

Tokico HP (Blue) - all 4 corners - 304 + shipping

Tokico Illumina - all 4 corners - 463 + shipping

Shipping will vary between about 16 for people in California area to about 30 for people in Florida to New York. To ensure that everyone gets the best price possible, we are not including shipping in the sale price, and as always only charging the cost of shipping to ensure the best for everyone.

In stock and ready to ship :)

I will not take payment until my vendor status shows under my name.

Thanks!

Steve

you have got to be kidding me :(!!!!!

i just paid 550 for illuminas 2 days ago!!!

Yeah, you aren't the only person I've heard that from either... this is just a short "welcome" back sale.. I have about 3-4 sets I want to get rid of, and then our price will go up so we don't piss everyone else off too much.

It's in the first post.. depends on where you are obviously, but usually between 15 and 30 bucks.

this is a good price people. I paid $475 shipped and this price is the second best I've seen. Not to mention Steve is an excellent vendor and all around good guy. Plus you'r helping out the community. :D

nealric said:
Woops- sorry.

Could you put me down for a set?

Yep! Will do. As soon as my vendor payment is recognized by Antoine we can go from there.

Later!

Steve

Woops- sorry.

Could you put me down for a set?

My apologies again. I seem to have miscounted some funds and I dont think I will be able to afford them this month. Good luck with the sale!

nealric said:
My apologies again. I seem to have miscounted some funds and I dont think I will be able to afford them this month. Good luck with the sale!

No problem, it happens!

Vendor status is back up.. so we can start taking actual orders.

Later,

Steve

Yep! I'm waiting on a shipping weight so i can get you an accurate quote. I should have something for you by early afternoon though for sure. I was suppose to have the weights yesterday, but that didn't happen.

thanks!

Steve

for those of you that don't want to wait for a shipping quote from me, you can do what I do! Go to UPS's website and put in 45lbs for the package shipped from zipcode 89118 and that'll give you the number I'll give you.

Later!

Steve

How long will the sale be running? I'll be looking to get a set of blues after I get the new bumper and the lips on.

Until we run out of what is in stock... which is 2 more sets of Illuminas and 2 more sets of HP's currently.

Back