Tokico Lowering Kit for 3rd gen. Protege for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

codacious411

:
02 Protege ES
For Sale is a complete Protege lowering kit with 4 struts, springs, and shocks. Will drop the car about 1'' all around. Kit is in excellent shape and only has about 20k miles on it, none of the springs or shocks sag.Kit is worth over 1k new, I am asking 425 OBO plus about 100 shipping. I have to pay rent I am currently out of work so I have to part with it. Call me anytime at [removed] with any questions. Will email pics if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the same kit that is listed for $499 new on protege garage? You've got high hopes but this thread is going to get closed for not following for sale rules is my guess...

This is still open?

Dude, you are going to need pics of the suspension with a piece of paper with your s/n, today's date and the forum name written on it to show potential buyers that you do indeed have the product.

This is not singling you out, everybody is subject to the same...it's to help protect the buyer.

Also not a good idea to call names when people are asking questions. If you do have over 1k invested in this then mention specs, part #'s etc....most of us are familiar with PG's set that goes for just a tad more than what you are asking for yours.

For example - http://www.protegegarage.com/598-product-598.html $499 BNIB + free shipping.

Not trying to rain on your parade....just pointing out the facts that one you need to take the proper pics and two be more specifi with your description....it will go far with you selling your items.

GLWS

This is still open?

Dude, you are going to need pics of the suspension with a piece of paper with your s/n, today's date and the forum name written on it to show potential buyers that you do indeed have the product.

This is not singling you out, everybody is subject to the same...it's to help protect the buyer.

Also not a good idea to call names when people are asking questions. If you do have over 1k invested in this then mention specs, part #'s etc....most of us are familiar with PG's set that goes for just a tad more than what you are asking for yours.

For example - http://www.protegegarage.com/598-product-598.html $499 BNIB + free shipping.

Not trying to rain on your parade....just pointing out the facts that one you need to take the proper pics and two be more specifi with your description....it will go far with you selling your items.

GLWS

Actually, $499 including shipping isn't a tad more than this guy's used set... Its actually less, if as he suggests it'll cost $100 to ship. (By the way, OP says its not the same set as sold at PG, but I'm only aware of one other set made by Tokico for the Protege; it has has the white, 5-way adjustable "Illumina" struts with the same springs and sells for $699 shipped.)

Last edited:
To those who have replied so far - sorry this took so long to get locked!

To the original poster - your thread has been locked because you haven't met the requirements to post items for sale on this site. I would be happy to unlock the thread once you have taken the required photos w/forum specific signage in accordance with the rules (please see the link in my signature for more information.) If I'm not around to unlock the thread, feel free to PM any of the other active section moderators.

Please also add your location to your profile. UserCP > Edit Your Details

Thanks (2thumbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back