Tire Rack: New & Improved Inventory

vodapas77

:
Nada Mazda :( 2001 Chevy Silverado
Hey,

Did any other Tire Rack customers get the catalog they sent out this week? They've really focused towards Japanese import tuners with their new line up. They now carry Weds Sport, Gram Lights and a hell of a lot more SSR.

This makes me very happy because I have had great experiences with the Tire Rack but always felt their inventory was too focused towards Euro-tuners.

Is their website updated? I'll have to go check it out... most of the time I look there I don't see much that interests me.

i got that magazine. their site still sucks... i would wanna get rim price quotes on any rim, not just rims that fit on our car... even the rims that said would fit on our car, the offset was wrong (+40)... so idk? great service when i ordered my brake pads, but ... bleh idk

rx7gslse said:
too bad ssr has gone out of business..... :(

Yeah, I thought that was odd too. I guess they just have some back stock to clear out. Gonna miss the Professors. :(

yea i got a catalog i like some of their new rims and wat is this ssr? i never heard of them, they some sort of internet tire site? like tirerack?

Back