Tire Pressure w/ Blizzaks

murdock_

what do you guys run for tire pressure with your blizzaks.. im putting mine on today and forget what I set them at last year... thanks!!

I've always used stock pressure settings for snows, on all cars. Never a problem. If someone is thinking about posting: "Go by the rating on the side of the tire." please refrain from doing so and kick yourself in the nuts.

I run mine at 35psi. I rotated this time around and had a shimmy that showed up around 70mph at varying times. Some times you would run over a piece of pavement and no shimmy. Coming back over the EXACT same section the next day and it would shimmy. Weird.

I ended up rotating the tires back to where I had them and inflated from 30psi to 35psi and no shimmy at all.

These tires are great!
Curt

Glowmunkey said:
I've always used stock pressure settings for snows, on all cars. Never a problem. If someone is thinking about posting: "Go by the rating on the side of the tire." please refrain from doing so and kick yourself in the nuts.

Why???

Well I knew that what is on the side is the Max PSI, I thought there was another number that said suggested, and then listed Max in () Oh well:)

Back