Tire Gel?

Juddd

I think its called Tire Gel, anyhoo the dealership put some on just before we picked it up and I found this coloured stuff a nice blue gloss colour to the tire. Who would think it might look good, I dont want to put it on if it will look ricey!

i use the blue tire stuff at shows, i think its a little different, and anything different attracts attention.

How durable is the stuff...does it stay on for awhile or pretty quick to wear off.

Got any pictures Derrick?

its pretty durable, it sticks pretty good, dont fly off onto the paint, and its purdy!...sry, the pics i had got involved in the big h.d. crash, after my comp recieved a virus.

ima try it

Im gonna go out and buy some and take some pics of it when im done i'll post when they get develpoed man i wish i had a digital camera

I use a product made by "DRY WASH" which is made for your tires and any plastic or vinyl, it actually keeps the tires looking like they did the day they were put on the car....no special shine or color.....just NEW. its great for the dash too....and it has a strawberry scent! lol however....it doesn't last but that is okay.

Sir Nuke said:
I use a product made by "DRY WASH" which is made for your tires and any plastic or vinyl, it actually keeps the tires looking like they did the day they were put on the car....no special shine or color.....just NEW. its great for the dash too....and it has a strawberry scent! lol however....it doesn't last but that is okay.
Mine is grape scented!! I use Meguiar's Tire Gel, it's purple, but goes on clear! ;) It lasts for at least two weeks and doesn't sling off like the spray on kind. You have to apply it with a cloth and it's the best I have even used.

In addition to the colored tired gel, I have also seen spray on glitter for your car!! It comes in assorted colors!! lmao!!:D
Ohh...ya gotta love Autozone...

edited because I spelled glitter "glittler"...

Yeah mazdaspeedgirl is right. I also use the Meguiar's tire gel. Works pretty freakin' awesome. Mine came with a little applicator. It's curved, shaped like the sidewall of the tire.

Well I put on the Tire Gel and what do ya know its sparkly. Well not alot and you can only really see it at night with a light shining on it. I bet it looks pretty sweet when im driving by and my tires are a blur and all they see is a blue streak where the tire is :D

im gonna borrow my buds digi cam this weekend and take pics of it at cruise night might snap some of some nice rods here too

Back