Tint?

TinMan

Anyone know what level of tint is on the factory windows (front to rear). Anyone found after-market tint film that looks like a good shade/color? I am trying to decide if the rear and sides need to be darker. I usually get cars professionally tinted down to 30-35% light transmission. The liquid platinum is crying out for a nice tint job, but some films have a greenish tinge that I don't want. Just non-reflective metalized tint that is charcoal gray. Any ideas?

Tinted mine to limo grade in all around.
Naturally darker in the back due to the factory stuff.

Got mine front tinted with Medium. It match 99 percent and looks pretty good.
I have good referral if any around OC Cali. They guy has done tinting for celebs etc.

Anyone know what level of tint is on the factory windows (front to rear). Anyone found after-market tint film that looks like a good shade/color? I am trying to decide if the rear and sides need to be darker. I usually get cars professionally tinted down to 30-35% light transmission. The liquid platinum is crying out for a nice tint job, but some films have a greenish tinge that I don't want. Just non-reflective metalized tint that is charcoal gray. Any ideas?

I was wondering the same thing, does anyone know the % on the rears ??? I would like a perfect match.

I have a tint meter at work...If I remember I will meter the windows in the next few days and let you know!(cool)

I had my 2 front windows tinted to 20% a few days ago. The tint guy told me the back windows were about 25, front 45.

I have a tint meter at work...If I remember I will meter the windows in the next few days and let you know!(cool)

The meter I have is not working....I am working on getting a different one. As soon as I do I will post the %

All I know is I had my front windows done @ 20%, and they are definitely darker than the rear windows--I'm fine with that.

Pics of Tint

Hi!

I'm new to the Mazda Forum, just got my CX9 and tinted 15% all the way around, I guess making the back 10-5% with the factory tint.

Here are some pics, got her back today (drive)

front.jpg

passfrnt.jpg

passrear.jpg

passside.jpg

rear.jpg

Now for some new rims! Any suggestions?

Back