Throttle Connector Location

there is a switch/sensor connector behind the gas pedal and then the actual throttle body/sensor at the engine bay. After the rubber tube that comes out of the air filter box.

What exactly do you need?
I assume the switch/sensor behind the gas pedal is the one you are interested in.

there is a switch/sensor connector behind the gas pedal and then the actual throttle body/sensor at the engine bay. After the rubber tube that comes out of the air filter box.

What exactly do you need?
I assume the switch/sensor behind the gas pedal is the one you are interested in.
I’m thinking about installing one of these or maybe I will have it done professionally

Attachments

• 3AA9F62D-ABF6-4E5F-9BB3-EDAE08038904.jpeg
    3AA9F62D-ABF6-4E5F-9BB3-EDAE08038904.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 71
Right. You would have to see if they have instructions where to install it for the cx5 and if they list your car as compatible.
Most likely those boxes get installed behind the gas pedal.
I can get whole lot of data why it may not be worth your money but that not the point :)

Right. You would have to see if they have instructions where to install it for the cx5 and if they list your car as compatible.
Most likely those boxes get installed behind the gas pedal.
I can get whole lot of data why it may not be worth your money but that not the point :)
Thanks, I looked underneath where the gas pedal is and there is a housing around it. Way above my pay grade. If I do it I will post a thread with my review.
If you are up to it I would appreciate the data thanks

I have installed a Sprint Booster on my CX-9, and wrote up a guide for installation. Here you go:

I believe the process should be very, very similar for the CX-5.

I have installed a Sprint Booster on my CX-9, and wrote up a guide for installation. Here you go:

I believe the process should be very, very similar for the CX-5.
Thanks awesome 👍🏾

Latest posts

Back