Thoughts on Forced Induction on the mazda3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, Turbo, you started the insults with:

You totally failed trying to "sound" intellectual

seriously??.....You have no clue how you look right now

LMAO....You really proved you're a NON ENTUSIAST ....And I'm done

Brian resorted to an insult AFTER your little rant. What would've diffused this argument could've been a simple "Thanks for the advice, Brian, but I really would prefer a turbo sedan." (from the OP)
That's it - done. But it didn't happen so some assumptions helped to escalate the name-calling.

What's done is done so why don't we move on?

This is the problem....YOU GAVE NO ADVICE!!....Basically telling the guy to trade his car in and get a MAZDA SPEED, You my friend are dumb.
Giving no advice is a normal part of a discussion - in this case a discussion which the original poster requested. I did not tell anyone to trade cars, but yes, a trade for a Mazdaspeed 3 is a logical option. I don't think I'm stupid, but then my intelligence is not relevant to this discussion. It is nice to know that I have another friend. ;)

Concept, this is why I stooped to his level:

"I agree. I find it strange that people make accusations without knowledge, making themselves look like idiots."
It occurs to me that our turbo fanatic friend (we're friends now...) may have misread my earlier post and thinks that I was suggesting that he was lacking knowledge of turbocharging. That's not true at all, as he clearly has substantial experience in that area; my comment was only about his knowledge of me (regarding sweeping floors versus being in motorsports) an area in which he clearly has no knowledge... and is not expected to have any.

So, can we get back to discussion of turbocharging a Mazda 3?

I can't imagine why I would put an aftermarket turbo on a non-turbo Mazda3, instead of just buying a Mazdaspeed3 with its factory turbo. If most people think the same way, there would be little market for add-on turbo systems.
This was LITERALLY the next answer to the OP's question by that turd guy, I mean c'mon be helpful!!
My comment about the aftermarket was helpful, since it directly addressed this question from the OP:
... Seems like this market is under-served for the non-turbo Mazda3. Conversely, I have heard that there is a perception that the Mazda3 market wouldnt be willing to pay such a system.
Opinions?
With most people not finding a need for an aftermarket system specific to the Mazda3, the aftermarket is not likely to supply them. That doesn't mean adding a turbo is bad, or that there's not way to do it without a kit, just that there might be a reason why a kit would be hard to find.

It would be nice if piloti3 returned to participate in the discussion which started, and let us know what is helpful to him.

Sincerely, That Turd Guy (I guess we're not friends anymore - that didn't last long!)​

lol...you guys should get married. I'm still the only one who has offered the OP any sense of direction, which at the end of the day was better than

"I can't imagine why I would put an aftermarket turbo on a non-turbo Mazda3, instead of just buying a Mazdaspeed3 with its factory turbo. If most people think the same way, there would be little market for add-on turbo systems"

I'm totally done now, OP I'm sorry no one here really gets your point

Giving no advice is a normal part of a discussion - in this case a discussion which the original poster requested. I did not tell anyone to trade cars, but yes, a trade for a Mazdaspeed 3 is a logical option. I don't think I'm stupid, but then my intelligence is not relevant to this discussion. It is nice to know that I have another friend. ;)

(screwy)

"logical option" ????.............What dealer YOU know will give you the actual value of your car? The minute you talk about "trading in" you're already at a loss....GEEEZZZZZ

Turbo, while i appreciate your info, please refrain from the unnecessary banter. Constructive criticism is helpful, but nobody needs to see how big your e-peen is.

This also goes for any others.

Turbo, while i appreciate your info, please refrain from the unnecessary banter. Constructive criticism is helpful, but nobody needs to see how big your e-peen is.

There's more than one person in the thread, or did you thumb through? ....take that "e-peen" "out your ear and check what YOU just said( your banter was totally unnecessary) Shouldn't YOU refrain seeing you are a "moderator". (scratch)

Last edited:
I read the whole thing and that is why I warned the others too. In my opinion you were the worst. I gave a warning and it appears to have fallen on deaf ears.

I read the whole thing and that is why I warned the others too. In my opinion you were the worst. I gave a warning and it appears to have fallen on deaf ears.

In my opinion YOU are the worst, you were not even involved and to choose to reply with a comment like "e-peen"? You wanna set the example or start another argument Mr Moderator
Am I supposed to be scared?.....What are you gonna do email me to death? You do realize you are sitting behind a computer right

Last edited:

(poke)
YOU ARE THE WORST....and a poor moderator at best "e-peen"

Thread Closed for Cleanup and Review.

Instigating Drama and or Insulting Moderators WILL result in infractions and possible permanent removal from Mazdas247.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back