This thing is not useless!

sucks Mazda took the little door off.
my 2005 RX8 has a door there and it's great for coins or small trinkets
Current Mazda6 has a door there too! One may consider getting a whole thing with the door from Mazda6 and swap with ours. ;)

I keep a pocket knife in mine and it never flies out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SHOW ME THIS DAMN DOOR! lol ;)

for a tech head your google skills appear to be lacking!

(nana)

2017-mazda6-22.jpg

for a tech head your google skills appear to be lacking!

(nana)

cache.php

Yep, we don't need CX-5um's picture, google pic showed both ⋯ :)

Also noticed Mazda6 has open/close dial control on center dash vents too!

Yep, we don't need CX-5um's picture, google pic showed both ⋯ :)

Also noticed Mazda6 has open/close dial control on center dash vents too!

Mazda6 also has 4 illuminated window switches on the drivers side! Passenger switches are also illuminated.

(bang)

Mazda6 also has 4 illuminated window switches on the drivers side! Passenger switches are also illuminated.

(bang)
Not just illuminated switch, the power windows in Mazda6 features one-touch auto up/down on all 4 windows! It also has glove compartment light、LED map/dome lights、and auto-dimming driver’s-side mirror. ;)

Yes the vents can close completely or be controlled as needed. Rear vents. The cubbie slot is a mini glove compartment style door. Essentially all window switches are lit. This is on the Touring model. The Mazda6 is a very underrated car. Any household already with a CX-5 should consider it if shopping for a 4-door sedan. You can even cross shop it with entry level luxury cars like an ILX or IS250 which I actually did.

Yes the vents can close completely or be controlled as needed. Rear vents. The cubbie slot is a mini glove compartment style door. Essentially all window switches are lit. This is on the Touring model. The Mazda6 is a very underrated car. Any household already with a CX-5 should consider it if shopping for a 4-door sedan. You can even cross shop it with entry level luxury cars like an ILX or IS250 which I actually did.

We were shopping for a sedan and opted not to go for 6. It shares the same powertrain as CX-5 and if there are nagging problems down the road, double whammy. Plus i was just going to put on 25k miles / year at that mileage a Camry is safer option. Not to mention the 6 was expensive in certified market.
A 15 sport with 43K miles certified was 1400 cheaper than a 20K Mile 15 Camry SE (one trim up than base LE).
To get power seats a Touring with 20K miles + certified was 500 more than our camry.

I would be driving a Mazda6 if it had either AWD, a Wagon version, or a Turbo.

Latest posts

Back