this is sad

That's ******. It's also weird how they always capitalize "Black" and "White". Who wants to hang out with a bunch of racist, hillbilly, inbred, trailer trash anyway...

eggynatey said:
That's ******. It's also weird how they always capitalize "Black" and "White". Who wants to hang out with a bunch of racist, hillbilly, inbred, trailer trash anyway...

And don't forget the white guys are just as bad :D.

Ah too easy.

All this becuase of interacial dating?
I always wanted to date a black girl, oh well.

well, cant date a black girl in ga, obviously.

this is rediculous, racism and SEGREGATION in 2003...geez.

wow thats ****** up...and its only a year after the FIRST integrated prom.......hello...segregation ended when? kthxbye

lol i just read the whole article

such silly old tradition in a backwater town, lol

and i thought it's something big, just some stupid little high school students that don't know how to organize a prom :rolleyes:

a 439 people high school? my elementary school was bigger than that!!!

damn im from Ga but my school wasnt like this, we had a huge prom. Our class was alot bigger than that too. sad sad. glad i dont live in albany. although they are only what 60 miles away.

why cant people just learn to get along? i dont care what color people are!! people r people not colors

eggynatey said:

Assuming that they are hillbilly, inbred, trailer trash is just as bad asshole. :rolleyes: To me that's no diffrent than being racist.

Last edited:
It's too cold up here to care about the color of people, in the end we are all freezing blue from the cold :D

But seriously this is really sad in 2003.

well Mississippi just passed a law back in early 1990's that slavery was illegal .. can you believe this s*** .. well to any racist on this planet .. **** YOU AND EAT s*** YOU ARE NO DIFFERANT THEN SADDAM

WTF!

You would think in 2003 that we have come farther than this as PEOPLE but i guess this just proves that wrong!What is the point?The world would be soo much better if we all just recognized People for who they are and what they are about rather than the color of their skin!Soo sad that we still live in times like these!:'(

I'm brown as well. And my wife's white. I encounter no problems. and where we live it's predominant conservative white folk.

Atleast these days race can be viewed in a relaxed way and used for alot of humor.

I work with a black guy and another fellow that is 1/2 white and 1/2 black. The guy thats 1/2 black was mentioning that he had been pulled over for DWB, Driving While Black. The other guy whose 100% black said," What the hell are you complaining about you only get chased by 1/2 the cops!". All 5 of us including the guys having the funny conversation were laughing our asses off.

Last edited:
Back