The world is filled with P5 haters...

....people suck.

my fiance hates it when i park becasue I always find the perfect space or will park far away. it is usually quicker than her approach; to find the closest spot, which requires about five minutes of driving around in quick loops or waiting.....(more than the time it takes to walk the distance that I park away).....!

....yeah, people have no respect for anything. where is society going????

i cant believe you guys have had such bad luck....had my car a lil over a year and i havent gotten a single dent/nick/scratch caused by another car ^^ thank GOD!! only a scratch that I did when i hit a bouler to small to notice and its very low on the front bumper but wow you guys! i always park as far as i can from people even in the rain lets hope my luck dont run out today!

Basically everyone out in the world is against us. We should do something...
RIOT!!!
lol.

xxmikkoxx said:
i cant believe you guys have had such bad luck....had my car a lil over a year and i havent gotten a single dent/nick/scratch caused by another car ^^ thank GOD!! only a scratch that I did when i hit a bouler to small to notice and its very low on the front bumper but wow you guys! i always park as far as i can from people even in the rain lets hope my luck dont run out today!
lucky bastard and i hope the good luck keeps with you......

*Sigh*

Poseur said:
*L* ass-dent *HEH*

sorry I'm easily amused, that REALLY does suck... is it a nice ass atleast?
Sadly enough....nope...it's this jock, nasty dyke-ish kinda girl...like i said...TRUMPET PLAYER....Those flutes are pretty nasty too...

No dings.....yet. But, I have to admit that I once caused a ding in someones car. I'm always carefull, but the door swung open from a gust of wind. So, even though we can be as carefull as possible, it does happen to all. Now for those with sh*t boxes that don't care......grrrrr!

yea its ****** up, especially in my situation. My moms jerkoff boyfriend open up his 1993 Ford Edonoline van door into my car, 4 days after i got the car. He tried blaming it on my lil sister who is 10yrs old.

Sorry to hear

Giallou P5 said:
yea its ****** up, especially in my situation. My moms jerkoff boyfriend open up his 1993 Ford Edonoline van door into my car, 4 days after i got the car. He tried blaming it on my lil sister who is 10yrs old.

Sorry to hear
Wow that guys really mature.

My sister is one of those people who opens her door all the way out. I screamed at her once when she almost hit someone else's car.

I can account for all of the dents or scratches that has ever happened on my p5. My favorite one was when I just had my car for 2 weeks, when my mom closed the garage door while the hatch was sticking just underneath it when it came down. So it scratched above the latch cover. Since then I've had a Kanji (Japansese Writing) of God, at that scratch. By the way the car was like that because I had spent 2 hours washing the car, and was about to vaccum, and all through out that day my mom was out side talking to me about the car, and she still goes and brings the garage door down on it. I told her that I wouldn't be bringing in the car all the way in, and when I left to get the vaccum, I heard the garage...and I simply gave in knowing that something bad was about to happen. Its like the feeling of having your whole life flash before your eyes, and I swear I was already thinking about how to cover it up before the garage door came down on it.

All I know now is that in 12-24 months I'm going to get the whole car repainted, and put a supercharger or turbo in her.

digitalpro5 said:
Its like the feeling of having your whole life flash before your eyes, and I swear I was already thinking about how to cover it up before the garage door came down on it.

All I know now is that in 12-24 months I'm going to get the whole car repainted, and put a supercharger or turbo in her.

buuurrrrn....that sucks, hey at least your car is getting something cool in return :D

Back