the Stance Thread v2.0

79622118-FAEF-4F42-A9BB-97A391AD4283-648-00000026732E5E14.jpg

New whip

thank man i guess i was looking for a reason to push the envelope but ole well!

you could always do some metal work and rebuild the fenders to look stock but widened. you could run a 14" wide wheel with no flares if you wanted to put in the time to break out a welder and some sheet metal or you could rebuild the the rear suspension and tub the rear.

it always amazes me that i dont see more of you stance guys actually putting metal work into these cars. you can make anything happen with a welder, a sawzall/plasma cutter, some sheet metal and a bit of skill. oh wait

in before "you dont know what your talking about"

this is a civic hatch laying floor pan and tucking a 20"x10" in the rear that i helped do the suspension and body work for
2601_1034961998312_7787143_n.jpg

fully rebuilt rear air suspension, also could be set to run coil overs with a new set of pivot arms

2601_1034962078314_7938518_n.jpg

Last edited:
So looking back through it, it seems the original link posted is of a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege and the following links were of a MS 626. So now the question is where is there more information of the original link (MSProtege prototype?). By the way, the first link reminds me of a Lexus ISF combined with a Protege.

Last edited:
Mazda is so dumb. This would have been amazing back in the early 00's. AWD, Twin-turbo, KL, 4 door sedan. Uhm, yes, please!

And probably priced way outside of the means of anyone interested in a performance based car like that. It would have done exactly what the MS6 did. Low sales until the dealerships dropped the prices from 30k to 23k when the MS3 came out.

Unfortunately.

And probably priced way outside of the means of anyone interested in a performance based car like that. It would have done exactly what the MS6 did. Low sales until the dealerships dropped the prices from 30k to 23k when the MS3 came out.

Unfortunately.

Different timing. There wasn't aything like that available at the time, outside of Audi, that I can recall.

Latest posts

Back