The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

What position did you get?
The title is "Review Appraiser Functional Coordinator" The basic jist is I will review appraisals to make sure they have all the info needed. There's more to it but that's the easiest way to explain it. It's in the Huntington building off Morse near Cleveland and they seem a little more strict about scheduled lunches but it pays a lot more and there's room for growth.

Congrats, glad you finally got something with a bigger future. (although I'm a bit bummed we can't meet for lunches every once in a while anymore....)

Congrats, glad you finally got something with a bigger future. (although I'm a bit bummed we can't meet for lunches every once in a while anymore....)

Thanks. yeah, No more lunches :(

My current boss seems a little bitter...should've given me a bigger raise!

congrats! the miata will be finished next week and i will have her back home! im pumped! Also got a promotion and raise at my current company. I May have to make a stupid purchase soon to celebrate haha

Thanks!

Congrats to you Levi!

I didn't make any stupid purchase yet...but the thought of the MSDS headers for the wagon has crossed my mind a few times.

crickets. this place is all but dead. says the guy that hasn't been logged on to M247 in about 2 weeks.

So I took this in yesterday.....

It's an 03 loaded up with less than 30k on the odometer. Needs a good detailing and fresh rubber but it's all there. The bad news? My fat butt doesn't fit in it very well. Everytime I turn the wheel, my hands would catch against my thighs. Not very safe. Not getting one of these like I've been planning to. :(

Cant ya put in a smaller steering wheel? Or be like Schwarzenegger and just sit on the floor (Commando)!

foamectomy and a smaller wheel will clear the space Nick. i have alot more room just with the foamectomy, add in the 320mm flat bottom wheel i ordered and i shouldnt have to worry about any clearance issues

Thinking of undercoating my wheel wells when I change my oil & rotate the tires this weekend. Eventually I want to do the whole undercarriage and powdercoat the suspension components...I'll probably have it all done just in time to retire the car from winter duty. :p

Went on our annual family camping/bass fishing tournament trip last week. The bass were all nesting so I wasn't able to catch one. It was a good time as always.

The wagon is creeping towards 95k miles! Googled how far the new job is from my house...My daily commute is going from a whopping 7.6 miles one way to 3.9 miles. Plus there are designated bike lanes most of the way (true bike lines, not a sign saying there is a bike lane but you really have to share a lane with a car) and big shoulder areas the whole way so getting to 100k might take a little while :)

No complaints what so ever except not having time to put all the parts in my garage on or auto-x yet this year. Soon, I hope. Also have been thinking about an exhaust system but don't want to spend the money if it's going to be too loud...and I'm officially and old man with that statement.

Went on our annual family camping/bass fishing tournament trip last week. The bass were all nesting so I wasn't able to catch one. It was a good time as always.

The wagon is creeping towards 95k miles! Googled how far the new job is from my house...My daily commute is going from a whopping 7.6 miles one way to 3.9 miles. Plus there are designated bike lanes most of the way (true bike lines, not a sign saying there is a bike lane but you really have to share a lane with a car) and big shoulder areas the whole way so getting to 100k might take a little while :)

No complaints what so ever except not having time to put all the parts in my garage on or auto-x yet this year. Soon, I hope. Also have been thinking about an exhaust system but don't want to spend the money if it's going to be too loud...and I'm officially and old man with that statement.

There's an auto-x event with the BMC that I'm going to on Aug. 18th if you want to come. They've got that old go-kart track down there that they use now and it looks like a blast.

There's an auto-x event with the BMC that I'm going to on Aug. 16th if you want to come. They've got that old go-kart track down there that they use now and it looks like a blast.

Fixed :) yeah I have them all marked on my calender, just haven't had the chance to make it to one yet.

Back