The New CX-9?

MadStyle

:
2022 Mazda CX5
This the Cx-8 overseas, now we know what the Cx-9 will look like now..

I don't think the new CX-9 will look like this. It looks like they gave the CX-8 a mid-cycle refresh/facelift, very similar to what they did with the new CX-5.

The video description, when translated, says:
Continuing from last year's CX-5, the CX-8 has been improved with a similar look. We explain points of interest and price information.

The previous CX-8 appeared to have a CX-5 front, with a rear that looked like a slightly altered CX-9. That's pretty much what this CX-8 looks like now, only with the updated lights and grille from the CX-5.

I don't think the new CX-9 will look like this. It looks like they gave the CX-8 a mid-cycle refresh/facelift, very similar to what they did with the new CX-5.

The video description, when translated, says:
Continuing from last year's CX-5, the CX-8 has been improved with a similar look. We explain points of interest and price information.

The previous CX-8 appeared to have a CX-5 front, with a rear that looked like a slightly altered CX-9. That's pretty much what this CX-8 looks like now, only with the updated lights and grille from the CX-5.
Yea, just basing it on how CX-8 and CX-9 have been similar in size and interior wise, I know exterior wise Cx-8 tend to take Cx-5 styling ques overseas. yeah you're right Cx-9 will look different now that i think about it.

If you asked anybody whether that car in the video was a current CX-9 or CX-5, they'd be scratching their head and stuck for an answer. They all look alike.

It's like the negative was reversed for the interior photos. I know, Japan has right hand drive.

This doesn’t look at all like the car in camouflage that was spotted last month and was almost of the cx-60. I agree that this is more likely a CX-8 only look.

Maybe the upcoming CX-70 could look like that but very unlikely for the CX-9

Back