The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread

^ looks good man! how you liking the conti's?

Thanks! The Conti's are by far the best summer tire I've ever owned. I have no clue how they designed a tire that can grip this well in the rain as well as on dry roads. Great tread wear and they were about $50 per tire cheaper than any other comparable tire in 225/40/18.

Are those 18x8's #2?

Car looks great! Nice and shiny! I love that color, makes me miss my car a little bit. :)

Are those 18x8's #2?

Car looks great! Nice and shiny! I love that color, makes me miss my car a little bit. :)

Thank you! They are 18x8 with 35 offset. I need to do a full detail on my car because it's been a while. Somehow, it still looks shiny!

Thank you! They are 18x8 with 35 offset. I need to do a full detail on my car because it's been a while. Somehow, it still looks shiny!

Your setup looks exactly like my 18x8 +40s did!

8003839690_d92b6003c1_b.jpg

Thanks! The Conti's are by far the best summer tire I've ever owned. I have no clue how they designed a tire that can grip this well in the rain as well as on dry roads. Great tread wear and they were about $50 per tire cheaper than any other comparable tire in 225/40/18.

Like the look and I agree with the Conti Statement by far. The side walls are a but soft but the grip in dry is good, but the wet handling is the best of any tire I have ever owned. The Dunlops on the MS3 suck in the rain and their sidewalls seems softer than the Conti's and the car got squirrely on Sunday in a downpour with Lauri driving. The good thing is that Conti has lowerd the pricing on the DW's as well.

If anyone needs a Conti Club invitation, please let me know.

I'm on BC coilovers and not slammed. (gasp!)

Gasp! So am I!! Let's start a new club called, "I'm on BC coilovers and not slammed." HAHA! I really do enjoy the ability to pull into driveways and go over speed bumps without it tearing my front bumper off :)

Because you use your car

incase your implying what I think you were, I'd like to say you don't have to ride sky high to 'use' your car. can still take turns as hard as I like with the msp like that. even my grandma would tell you it's quite functional, I drove her home on a 3 hour trip & she swears nothing bothered her.

incase your implying what I think you were, I'd like to say you don't have to ride sky high to 'use' your car. can still take turns as hard as I like with the msp like that. even my grandma would tell you it's quite functional, I drove her home on a 3 hour trip & she swears nothing bothered her.

I think a general rule of thumb for this thread is, if you're tucking tire, you're in the wrong thread.

Back