The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread

I was backing into the driveway for band practice and for a moment, I was slammed XD (in the front)

iHm1030hgwp1q.jpg

That's the point! lol. I'm far from slammed. I would hate to be slammed and try to access that driveway. I eventually want a DG Lip, I guess that driveway will be off limits when I do

edit* (sorry, I've been reading up on "dumbest things ricers have told you" and I was still in the ricer mindset)

That's the point! lol. I'm far from slammed. I would hate to be slammed and try to access that driveway. I eventually want a DG Lip, I guess that driveway will be off limits when I do

edit* (sorry, I've been reading up on "dumbest things ricers have told you" and I was still in the ricer mindset)
every driveway is accessible with the right angle u drive up on:p

every driveway is accessible with the right angle u drive up on:p
Yeah, I can get over some monstrous drops including the parking lot across from the driveway at band practice. It has large, open entrances and I can enter completely sideways. Their driveway is very narrow and due to a tree, a brick wall, and the side of the driveway being a lot higher than the dirt next to it, my only choice is straight in. I usually park across the street, it's just nice being in their driveway when I load up all my equipment for a show. I still wish my car was lower, my rear height is fluctuating. I have a feeling it's my rear struts

Couple from after I washed it last night..It is pretty low...but I have seen much lower, so I don't consider it slammed..it is still functional.

DSC_0994.jpg

DSC_0977.jpg

DSC_0971.jpg

Still have some work to do on the outside tonight to get rid of the dirt around where the trim used to be..then wax it.

D2 RS Coilovers
SSR Integral A2s
17x8 +38
No spacers
235/45/17 tires.

MP3 and dapak, what tire size are you guys running?

I'm running 215-40 front and 205-45 in the back as the 215 rubbed like poop in the back and didn't want to stretch/pull the fenders more than they actually are .
Everything works fine with no rubbing except in huge dents/potholes that we have here in Quebec..

Looks really good, JK!

I'll post pics this weekend with the new suspension.

Nice Miata...........

Still at the same height here...........
i3KUna5Z8INWb.JPG

Because I have to do this:
ijUp8hChnyW8L.JPG

To get into my driveway everyday at the height I am at ;)

Rob

Back