The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread

^^ Looks like if you were to take on that driveway at the wrong angle you would do some serious damage. I think it's at the perfect height, steep driveway or not.

Raised the back about 15 threads (collar was rubbing on the axle) and I brought the front up about 5 (tire rubbed on the liner under hard cornering.
Rides and drives much better

Yeah I like where it's at now I think it looks better too but that's just me.

I think people are missing the point of this thread. Moderately low because that's where you want it, not because you can't go any lower. haha. But it's all gravy, still some great looking cars.

I'm on BC coilovers and not slammed. In fact, I raised it up a bit since my last P5.
3522avp.jpg

Thanks!
7161432333_360fd1d10d_c.jpg

7346643438_41b62e1e85_c.jpg

It is a hell of a lot more fun now (can actually enjoy driving it) Just need to get some lighter wheels/exhaust and Ill be pretty happy with the car.

Normally I'm not a fan of anything larger than 15" on a Miata but the 16's look perfect on your car. 16" RPF1's would be outstanding and save 4lbs per corner.

Raised the back about 15 threads (collar was rubbing on the axle) and I brought the front up about 5 (tire rubbed on the liner under hard cornering.
Rides and drives much better

about time you got smart.

Normally I'm not a fan of anything larger than 15" on a Miata but the 16's look perfect on your car. 16" RPF1's would be outstanding and save 4lbs per corner.
Yeah, I keep bouncing between 15's and 16's. I would love a set of RPF1's in SBC but they are realllly expensive

I wouldnt call my car slammed but its low ish

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

Just built and added this tonight. so i have a good half an inch or so until it hits...

600569_10150894871041185_421473225_n.jpg

Back