The 'For Sale' Photo Shoot *HIGH HIGH RES*

daedalus

:
BANANA OF FURY
A very nice guy is seriously intrested in the car and wanted some high res shots of the car. Sorry there are so many "Half Shots" of the car, but i've got a telephoto lense on my camera right now and stading 30 feet away yeilds me half of my car. The Full car shots were from like 60-80 feet away... lol.

Also... this isnt for artistic, good photo crap, this was just to take high res photos of all angles of the car so he could see it wasnt beat to crap. Anyway, i thought you guys might like to see them if you were really bored and see what the banana of fury has become now.

DSC_0819.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg

DSC_0831.jpg

DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0834.jpg

DSC_0835.jpg

DSC_0836.jpg

DSC_0839.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

DSC_0843.jpg

DSC_0848.jpg

DSC_0846.jpg

DSC_0850.jpg

DSC_0853.jpg

DSC_0856.jpg

DSC_0855.jpg

DSC_0857.jpg

DSC_0863.jpg

DSC_0866.jpg

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0864.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0870.jpg

.. I still think it'd look better with a semi-Titanium-painted RC CF hood. ;)

And WTF, is your windshield cracked? Or .. something?

That close-up of the instrument cluster gauges makes my brain hurt. Look at all the pretty sparklies, ooooooooh.

Rush said:
.. I still think it'd look better with a semi-Titanium-painted RC CF hood. ;)

And WTF, is your windshield cracked? Or .. something?

That close-up of the instrument cluster gauges makes my brain hurt. Look at all the pretty sparklies, ooooooooh.

Lol...

The windsheild is cracked... Get this. As you all know i'm uber-anal and so I opted to have my car stored in a climate controlled 60-degree car storage unit (The Banana was sitting between a Ferrari 360 and a Mint 67' Fastback) at a VERY costly price per month. But hey, nothing but the best right?

Anyway, I go to get it out after about 3 months and take it around the block to warm it up. As i pull it out of the garage into the sun on an 85 degree day, I went down a slight curb and right as the front wheel dipped off (at like .03 MPH) the window split right before my eyes. Too much temp change i guess.

And in the usual fashion, Woodhouse Mazda once again screwed me and told me it wasnt a stress crack... yea right... (enguard)

may i make a suggestion and make the pictures attachments. that way people don't have to wait so long for all the pictures to load, they can pick what they want to see.

daedalus said:
Lol...

The windsheild is cracked... Get this. As you all know i'm uber-anal and so I opted to have my car stored in a climate controlled 60-degree car storage unit (The Banana was sitting between a Ferrari 360 and a Mint 67' Fastback) at a VERY costly price per month. But hey, nothing but the best right?

Anyway, I go to get it out after about 3 months and take it around the block to warm it up. As i pull it out of the garage into the sun on an 85 degree day, I went down a slight curb and right as the front wheel dipped off (at like .03 MPH) the window split right before my eyes. Too much temp change i guess.

And in the usual fashion, Woodhouse Mazda once again screwed me and told me it wasnt a stress crack... yea right... (enguard)
I would've had an anneurism. And then I would've killed the dealership employees with my bare hands. If I didn't die from the anneurism, that is.

That's some bulls***, though. :(

(yippy) Yay, new screensaver pictures!!!!
Phenomenal pics Matt, car looks friggin' awesome as usual.

Sold the GT-Spec, and I sold the stock one to offset the cost of the GT-Spec... all things considered i honestly cant tell a difference...

Oh I see. I asked because I just removed mine last weekend, and the car actually feels better! I removed the strut bar when my car was mostly stock and I didnt like the way it handled. Now I have a bunch of suspension mods, and I feel like the front is too stiff. So I took it off, and sure enough, it SEEMS to track better. i dont know...

damn your car is clean. Except for one spot on the top edge of the grill.....

i miss seeing the engine bay in its full glory though. But hopefully, you'll be able to finally get it sold!!

you gotta make sure to show us some pics of your next ride....

o.g.sk8er said:
Oh I see. I asked because I just removed mine last weekend, and the car actually feels better! I removed the strut bar when my car was mostly stock and I didnt like the way it handled. Now I have a bunch of suspension mods, and I feel like the front is too stiff. So I took it off, and sure enough, it SEEMS to track better. i dont know...

Couldnt agree more... I feel the same way. I was gonna replace it with the stock one but the car handles much better and feels much more solid now.

(Woodhouse Mazda) what a joke, I took my speed in to see what i would get for trade. They test drove it and beat the sht out of it and said my turbo was leaking and the couldnt give me what i wanted. The next day i droped it off at woodhouse because im still under warrentee and told them to fix my turbo. Guess what Turbo checked out fine. So they say

Yea they are a bunch of rat fuckers. 6 out of 7 legit warrenty claims were denied. They did fix my gas filler after the little metal tab broke off inside... Oh and they painted my carbon fiber hood the backwards of what i wanted after i talked with the painter for a half hour and gave them a picture of exactly what i wanted done.

RAT FUCKERS.

orlandomsp said:
Friend of mine sent me a link today from maxima.org about your car. :)
uh oh... I didnt do that (peep)

Im the very nice guy that Matt is talking about. Matt is a great guy and I hoping the car will be in sunny Florida in a few weeks.

I cant believe how immaculate this car is. Matt has done an amazing job keeping this thing in prefect condition. I just cant wait for when the trailor pulls up and rolls this beast out(first)

Have you still got the '03.5 rims instead of the '03's? **** I want your car... I was in Omaha like 3 weeks ago too...

Back