Tell me about the MS CBE

whitey4311

:
MS3 GT Black Mica w/nav
I would like to know what gains there are from this exhaust and if its worth the cost.

Are there resonators on it and what sets it apart from the stock exhaust?

I know its like 3inch instead of 2.5 but thats about it.

Thanks guys.

I forget how much it is, but I think the gains are negligible.

Expensive + added noise + no gain = no thanks in my opinion *^_^*

Damn I guess thats because our exhaust is already mandrel bent and pretty bad ass so no big change there.

yes Whitey don't waste your money on CBE. There is no gain. You need to replace everything as I have if you really want to boost up your beast to my level.

That makes sense about what you said in the other thread. The down pipe is most restrictive and adding a CBE wont do s***. I understand it better now, thanks man.

I guess if I did anything it would be the full CPE system for down pipe and their CBE since they did lots of R&D from what I have read.

Take it from me and my vids...I have not one regret on the money I spent. Everytime the car is lifted for w/e reason. They always praise on the craftsmanship and how clean my system is. Not to mention the sound...hehe...but then again all I care about is POWER!!!!buahahahaa

I cant seem to find the link to the deal they had on a combo for the DP and CBE. I thought it was like 1k or something like that.

Seems costly but if I did it would I have to just take it to a muffler shop for install? I wonder what that would cost?

Seems expensive and I wish now that the MS CBE is priced at $570 or so CPE would drop their price since it seems overly priced now that there is competition out.

Ahh s*** I just noticed that they charge extra for the CAT on the DP that is lame! So basically its off road only which means wont pass smog.

Last edited:
And also a CEL for no O2 sensors. The money is worth it trust me. LIke I said, a bit pricey but no regrets once I got on there.

And no I wouldn't take it to a muffler place. This install takes finess. I have done it twice on a speed6 (speed6killer) and mine of course. Find someone you trust and that will let you be present for the install.

Latest posts

Back