Switching to synthetic oil which one do u guys use?

Penzoil Platinum 5W-30 and Purolator filters.

Mobil 1 is one of the best oils available on the market. Period. Royal Purple, Amsoils and a few others are up there. Pure One oil filters are great, they're worth the extra dollar.

I use Mobil 5W-30 and AC Delco oil filters because I work for a AC Delco distributor and they're cheap for me.

If you want to know more about motor oils I'd suggest downloading the motor oil bible.

Mobil 1 is one of the best oils available on the market. Period. Royal Purple, Amsoils and a few others are up there. Pure One oil filters are great, they're worth the extra dollar.

I use Mobil 5W-30 and AC Delco oil filters because I work for a AC Delco distributor and they're cheap for me.

If you want to know more about motor oils I'd suggest downloading the motor oil bible.

True about mobil 1, but members on other sites have had their oil tested and mobil 1 doesn't test out as well as others, mainly Rotella T

I've honestly heard nothing good or bad about it.

MSF members have had oil tests done and the results are somewhat lackluster with M1.

As for Royal Purple, the regular RP synthetic is lousy. Loses it's viscosity pretty darn quick. Their race syn is awesome stuff, but hard to find and expensive.

Amzoil has been on all of my cars ever since my dad became a dealer and its always served me very well. always get an improved performing car.

Back