Sway Bar Bushing Noise

mattvbfreak

:
Mazda, MP3
I need some help!! My sway bar bushings are squeaking...both front and rear ones. What can I do to stop the noise?? I tried greasing them and that worked for a little while but now they're doing the same thing...Anybody?????

You can purchase new ones but the front ones would be a HUGE job to replace. I've heard that white lithium grease does a good job but you need to continually regrease them. Haven't heard of any long term solutions tho... Maybe someone else has heard of something I haven't yet.

onlinemazdaparts.com

They sell genuine mazda parts for a great price. You should be able to find it there with no problems.

Squeaky bushing stink. I recently installed the progress rear sway and the bushing squeak so much when i go over anything that it's bound to drive me crazy soon lol.

i have the axr clunk fix for the rear. it works great.

mustang matt: have u replaced your front bushings? how long has that lasted you without that annoying noise

so are there any places to get after market bushes for the rear sway bar on the MP3? cos mine are driving me crazy!!!

I regrease them twice a year with Energy Suspension grease...squeaking only appears after 4-5 months.
I also have the clunk fix.

Never had the squeak in front, but since my engine is out, I'm having them replaced since they have almost 120,000 miles on them...

This is another solution.

Grease fittings and mount relocation. I just installed it last week and it's fantastically silent so far.

http://www.autoxracing.com/component/option,com_virtuemart/page,shop.browse/category_id,3/Itemid,2/

The front bushing part number on onlinemazdaparts.com is BN7H34156A even though it says w/o sport suspension. They're priced individually.

When did you receive your kit? I've tried to contact them and no response... :(

Plus, their site says they are out of stock.

My bushings were regreased so often (3 times a year for the past 4 years) that one of the bolt got ripped the threads out of the crossmember because it was installed croked. I'm left with no choice but to relocate the bushings or oversize the attachement point in the crossmember.

Back