Sunday - Oct 15, 2006 - Wrenching in Athens, anyone?

aMaff said:
Awesome. I'm still gonna hit em w/ some blaster for good measure tho
trust me, you wont need it, I did those ones last week without a hesitation on a 2002.

Velocifero said:
trust me, you wont need it, I did those ones last week without a hesitation on a 2002.
Alright, that works. 1 less thing to buy.

Foolish said:
Andrew:
1. Install struts and springs
2. Oil change?
3. MP3 ECU Install

Directions sent to BigB, Shadow102, Rogue, Velocifero, aMaff and Max.

Did I miss anyone?

i wont be able to make it out.. unless someone wants to come pick my ass up. i hurt my back yesterday and todays mountain drive didnt help out.. i can barly walk or move yet alone try to drive a car..

We had perfect weather, everybody got something done, and I had a great time. I'm exhausted, but it was much more fun than it could possibly have been if you guys weren't here.

Everything went smoothly with the sale of the LX, except for the fact that I was crazy late getting there!

Thanks to all of you that came out. Really, thank you guys. :)

Thanks to you Eric, and your wife, for hosting this!

I am sure we trashed the place with dirt.... :(

Foolish said:
We had perfect weather, everybody got something done, and I had a great time. I'm exhausted, but it was much more fun than it could possibly have been if you guys weren't here.

Everything went smoothly with the sale of the LX, except for the fact that I was crazy late getting there!

Thanks to all of you that came out. Really, thank you guys. :)

'Tis ok Eric for being late, its half my fault since I chose the day of your wrench meet to pick the car up.

BTW is the car cursed or something? I swear on the way home i almost hit about 12 squirrels/possoms

Eric and Drew, thanks so much for having us. We did get a lot accomplished, and I appreicate y'all letting us into your home to turn some wrenches for the day.

ZoominMX-5 said:
BTW is the car cursed or something? I swear on the way home i almost hit about 12 squirrels/possoms
Sounds like user error to me...... :p

Chip, you gonna make it out to the next autocross?

aMaff said:
Eric and Drew, thanks so much for having us. We did get a lot accomplished, and I appreicate y'all letting us into your home to turn some wrenches for the day.

Sounds like user error to me...... :p

Chip, you gonna make it out to the next autocross?

The next autox is Oct 22 right? If thats the day, then I wont be making it :(

I will be recovering from the GA Tech vs. Clemson game. Not to mention i need a set of autox tires like mad.

Do any of you guys make it up to any SC events?

I don't think anyone took pics, and that's kind of a shame. We had a nice collection of Mazdas here!

Chip, I don't know about a curse. The only animal I've ever hit was a crow the size of an F-15, and I did that in a VW I was test driving! Suffice to say, I didn't buy that car!

hey guys, i had a great time and i wanna thank everyone again for helping me out, especially with my mangled nuts (nuts). i was just really glad to get a chance to meet all of you guys, learn some about cars, and help out on what i could.

Hey Max, how does it sound and are the zip ties holding up?

Glad I could help you out with your nutz, maing, they wuz mighty hard to get off! (ughdance)

BigB said:
Hey Max, how does it sound and are the zip ties holding up?

haha. actually it sounds great, and no problems with the zip ties yet. fingers crossed.
im probably going to head to a muffler shop today and see if i can get my ghetto mount cut off, and weld a new one on in the right place.

There is 1, maybe 2 more events after that. The definate one is the "champion of champions" event, where all the class champions run against eachother to see who's the overall champion (or something like that), but every1 else can run too. The maybe is the day before it (a saturday), just a regular event. Those are Nov. 18 and 19

aMaff said:
There is 1, maybe 2 more events after that. The definate one is the "champion of champions" event, where all the class champions run against eachother to see who's the overall champion (or something like that), but every1 else can run too. The maybe is the day before it (a saturday), just a regular event. Those are Nov. 18 and 19

where are they, im going to mark my calendar now so i dont schedule anything else during them, also andrew whats the website to find that stuff out

Back