Sunday morning Cruise in Connecticut-March 9th

SlowPro98

Contributor
:
02P5, 98ES,95miata
Who-Nepoc
What-Sunday mornin' cruisin'
Where-Northwest CT-Torrington @ the Park n' Ride between Burger king and Rt8/rt202/rt4.
When-Sunday March 9th 8am
Why-My b-day weekend/Jeff is in town/fighting cabin fever

ok this plan is just kinda coming together, very informal. I figure anyone east of the river can meet up with Sean & Me, then we'll cruise over. We can take rt 4 and get past Farmington before everybody wakes up. It takes about 45minutes, but timing is everything because rt 4 sucks when there's traffic.

The Loop; Rt 4 West to rt 7 North (past Limerock), touch 44 east, back to torrington on 272. Maybe stop and find a breakfast place in Canaan, maybe the Blackberry Cafe or the Maine Caboose (never been to either, I'm just thinking pancakes)

Shorter routes can be created if peoploe have things to do.

Who's in?
1)slowpro
2)Spudpro

Who's In
1)slowpro- yes
2)Spudpro- of course
3)Mazdamia - maybe
4)Astral - Maybe
5)Whiteseatlemp5 - totally

that's ok bruce, i'll take her down for you and get a couple of pics for your desk at work!!(2thumbs)

1)slowpro- yes
2)Spudpro- of course
3)Mazdamia - maybe
4)Astral - Maybe
5)Whiteseatlemp5 - totally
6)Skywlkr - yes

Mark- works been crazy, new guys started under me so I have to keep him busy and not set a bad example, plus my home laptop crapped out so I can't go on at home. It sucks :(

I make 1 suggestion and that is when the weather clears up if we can do saturday cruises as well every once in a while since I work sunday mornings unfortunately.

I'll be a game time decision. I have my exam shortly, and I need this weekend for studying.

Even if I do show up, my Miata is nowhere near coming out of hibernation.

went out today for a short top down cruise, no stereo except the glorious sound of the exhaust, music to my ears

went out today for a short top down cruise, no stereo except the glorious sound of the exhaust, music to my ears

Nice.

John, what about a run in the spring to the go kart place you work at?

Last edited:
Back