Suggestions for birthday present. Show me what you got!

fishdonotbounce

Registered Zombie
:
08.5 CWP Speed3
So my birthday is in a little over a week and the girlfriend wants to get me something car related. Considering she doesn't know anything about cars, she wants me to tell her exactly what I want. This is where your suggestions come in.

Only rule is that it has to be $75 shipped and under.

Go.

Have her get you a tool that you haven't necessarily "needed" but would have made a few jobs a lot easier.

Id make part suggestions but ur car seems pretty set lol

Umm, rain visors for the windows?

VIlUS.jpg
(lol2)

Auto Exe CF Shift knob or Momo E-Brake Handle/Boot...me personally if I didn't already have it would do the 2nd...the difference in feel is incredible...

vent visors and a Familia badge.. think its all about $75?

Here:
Pick Your Poison

Im buying one tonight (alright)

i would also suggest radiator hoses (if you can find them cheaper) cuz i didnt see any in ur build thread pics....unless i looked too quick

Rad hoses were something I was considering for sure. I've had my eye on some OBX black ones. Keep the suggestions coming

Didn't see any mention of new coilpacks and wires in your build thread, you can get a new set at autozone for just about $75. If they've never been changed, you might want to just for the peace of mind :)

Thanks guys. Ratcheting wrenches are something I'm buying myself. Harbor Freight has each set for around 10 bucks.

I actually did get new coilpacks and wires right before my turbo build. The old ones took a crap on me and scared the s*** outta me lol.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Back