Stock P5 Antenna Length

Freakin Huge

or as Cfprotege referred to mine... "That s***'s wayyyy out there" lol anyone selling a stubby ? j/p .. i love my whip

creednet69 said:
Measure it... (2thumbs) I think about 12 inches...
I don't have one anymore...looking at replacements, just don't want one too long or too short (aesthetically and functionally).

yea ill snap one... paint will ruin your reception do paint i just suggest a rubber expoy if you can get a hold of a really sharp object to make a smooth slice.

I heard that you can pull the rubber cap off the end and use that to cap the end, but obviously not if you cut right after the rubber base.

all i know is that from a distance, with the stock antenna on, the car looks like a radio-controlled toy sometimes.

trbomp5 said:
its 19.5 inches. And I have mine if you want it. $10 shipped.
Thanks man. Could've stopped by the dealer to take a look, but just too lazy.

Appreciate the offer, but I'm going with a shorty...I just wanted to guage how long the stock was so I could get an idea of what 5", 7", etc. would look like.

for my shorty I used an antenna off of a 2004 lexus ls430. Looks great.

Attachments

• Back of car duals.jpg
    Back of car duals.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 139
No sorry, I dont. No digital camera, that was taken with my brothers. Its just 2 mazdaspeed catbacks, split after the flange, and run over to the other side. You have to remove your spare tire well though. I did that when I put the speakers/amps in. A plasma cutter and a mig welder made that job easy.

Do you own an engine with two or more banks of cylinders? No? THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TWO EHXAUSTS? Uhhhhhhhh.

The S2000 antenna looks really good I think. It's like $35 at honda. Or you could just steal one off the lot. Not like they're gonna miss it.

anarchistchiken said:
Do you own an engine with two or more banks of cylinders? No? THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TWO EHXAUSTS? Uhhhhhhhh.

2 Reasons:

1> It looks good
2> Ummm... it looks good.

Back