Steedspeed with ext wastegate

ogsp5

225 whp @ 8psi
:
2002 p5 (MSP Powered)
My Thunder died a few days back. It was modified with a external wastegate. So I got a Steed manifold with the T2 flange. Has anyone modified there Steed header to fit a EWG. Plus do you have pictures. I am using a turbonetics 38mm. I know he make the T3 manifold that way.

PICTURES ON POST # 41 42 43 47

Last edited:
on the car 2.jpgon the car.jpg

These our the only two pics i have right now my car is in my buddy's garage cause the weather is bad up here and i don't want and tree limbs falling on it

Am I seeing that correctly.. EWG and a 02 bung in it!?! I might have to pick me up one of these.. I'm tired of dickign with the internal wastegate bulls*** and having to pretty much take off the entire turbo just to change out the WGA.

Edit: What FMIC setup do you have and do you have a complete with with everything installed?

Am I seeing that correctly.. EWG and a 02 bung in it!?! I might have to pick me up one of these.. I'm tired of dickign with the internal wastegate bulls*** and having to pretty much take off the entire turbo just to change out the WGA.

Edit: What FMIC setup do you have and do you have a complete with with everything installed?

Yeah I have an o2 and ext wg. And its the perrin fmic I had to change it around because of the turbo I put on it but its all tight squeeze

That is what I am planning. Use a flange where the o2 sensor is and run back into down pipe. How did you attach the flange?Looks like you drilled the manifold and used SS bolts

I had a machine shop do it. Just use a standard SS 38mm tapped tial flange, drill a 38mm hole in the manifold and tig welded the flange to the manifold all around the flange.

Back