Does anybody make an adapter for this?

Wheredjaredgo

:
Mazda protege speed
I've searched high and low on the Internet looking for an adapter for my exhaust manifold outlet to help me add an external wastegate to my setup I've seen t3>t25 t25>ko3 and many others that come with external wastegate flanges on them but I can't find t25>t25
I don't need the adapter for anything other than the external wastegate flange... Since my aftermarket manifold doesn't have a place for an adapter. Thanks for any info

Is there a reason you want to convert to an external waste gate? There aren't any benefits other than looks unless you're runing very little boost on a big turbo. It would be best to get a manifold that has the flange for an ewg already

I'm gonna be running t28 on 6-8 lbs and the current wastegate on the turbo it looks like its gonna be in the way when I clock the turbo for my setup... I also have a nice external wastegate in my garage just sitting there not being used. And who doesn't love the sound of an external wastegate?

The t28 will have its own wastegate and will probly be set at 8ish psi. You can always have the flange built into your stock manifold, I have heard if people doing that

Huge Difference in flow

41%2BbP6GXlvL.jpg

But the t3 will be laggy and not in efficiency at 8 psi. Unless you get a t28 with a t3 flange...

Back