spool CAI intake

svxin

does any one have any pics of the spool CAI intake installed on there car i just orderd mine and was wondering how it looked on the car i know Little Beavis has one.

(p5yellow)

I have the only one. . .at least for the moment! :D

Do you want more pictures?

This think makes a BIG difference on cool nights. . .car felt real nice out tonight as the temperature dropped.

if you have any pics of it on the car post them. yeah bevis i met you at open house i was picking up my turbo kit.

thanks for the pics. is your car intercooled i didnt really get a chance to look over it at open house that well. i wish i could drive the damn thing its been sitting in my garage for a few weeks now still waiting on the 90s for my intercooler and t body. also how is every ones car running with the spool kit i have the tubular mani and intercooler ,new kit just wondering how many problems im going to run in to down the road ill post pics when its done which shouldnt be long next week sometime.

Yes tubular with intercooler. . .
If you have any questions or problems, PM me I have the install down. . .helped write some of the instructions. . .still work to do too. Constant state of improvement on the spool kits. . .very cool, no rest for the wicked!

Oops, I mean no rest for the boosted! (laugh)

every thing has shipped thanks .did you guys look over the o2 signal mod unit directions yet or not, cause i havent seen anything posted hear about that or on the spool site? i am hoping its hooked up right yellow to ecu blue to o2 sensor right or wrong?

Latest posts

Back