Votes: 5 9.8%
  • 1997 Suzuki Katana 750

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Vishnu stage 1 upgrade for the STI

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • I'll sleep with you for $2500

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
but it definitely costs about what you would pay for a large benchtop snap-on...they are teh pricey, unless you get the discounts like my dad did.

Protege5Gurly said:
O yea I know ... ive seen some HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE boxes ... but hes lookin at a $2,900 S/O box so I put up an almost equally priced Craft box (which happens to be their most expensive box as well).

Pe@ce
yep, that one looks good for the price...I still say go with the TurboXS STi mods.

Protege5Gurly said:
If I had the cash Id get that box from Matco (Jesse James Edition) that is hand painted by Mike Lavalee :)

Pe@ce
thats funny that a Jesse James signature box is made by matco, when the stuff they give away on his show is mac tools.

milmoejoe said:
Check out costco for giant tool boxes
We carried stainless steel ones that were huge and were $599
could get the bike and one of those for the $3k that "snap on" would cost
Once you own and work with a crappy box, Snap-on boxes show there value.

protegeV said:
screw Vishnu...

get the new STi UTEC and TXS Turboback.... (thumb)
Too much self tuning is need, the exhuast is likely to lou and I don't want to have to remove it everytime I get an oil change just incase.

protegeV said:
yeah, i dunno why the box is even on there...You can get a craftsman like P5gurly said, for much cheaper, and its damn near the quality of snap-on
Use them both, they aren't even close.Infat I like my older craftsman box that I want to replace, alot better then even the new professional line.

remove it every time you get your oil changed? (screwy)

please dont tell me you get it changed at the dealer :(

protegeV said:
remove it every time you get your oil changed? (screwy)

please dont tell me you get it changed at the dealer :(
Hell yes I do, its only $29.95. ONce you deduct the cost of the filter and the oil, I can make more then the difference at my normal hourly pay.Plus, its then on record with the dealership and when I sell the car I can prove that I had all my regular oil changes.

1st MP3 in NH said:
Hell yes I do, its only $29.95. ONce you deduct the cost of the filter and the oil, I can make more then the difference at my normal hourly pay.Plus, its then on record with the dealership and when I sell the car I can prove that I had all my regular oil changes.
$29.95 for full synthetic? Damn, thats about what it costs for 4quarts of Mobil1 and a filter, not to mention the labor...that is quite a good deal.
I was expecting it to be more like $45.

protegeV said:
$29.95 for full synthetic? Damn, thats about what it costs for 4quarts of Mobil1 and a filter, not to mention the labor...that is quite a good deal.
I was expecting it to be more like $45.
They use Mobile One, bone oil, not synthetic. Since the Filter is only available from the dealer it woulds cost about $18 for the oil and filter on their own.

i voted to sleep with you cuz then i could get rims, obx header, and an intake, and still have money to burn.............

Do I really need to put in a disclamer that you must be FEMALE to vote for that!?

I could use the money, so I'm ready to sell my body...

If that isn't an option, I'd say go with the STi upgrade.

Back