Speed 6 part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this guy answered PM's or sold anything other than the few things stated earlier?! I think this thread needs to fall off the forum and die.

Has this guy answered PM's or sold anything other than the few things stated earlier?! I think this thread needs to fall off the forum and die.

I've written a few PMs. He responded to the first but I haven't heard anything since. The last one I sent was a week or so ago.

-Jay

I told you guys he was prob overwhelmed, most guy have no idea how to ship a hood or pull the diffs, much less how to ship one without a car, I'm sure he junked it.. Or he'll end up doing so.. Unless it ended up being fixable?

I told you guys he was prob overwhelmed, most guy have no idea how to ship a hood or pull the diffs, much less how to ship one without a car, I'm sure he junked it.. Or he'll end up doing so.. Unless it ended up being fixable?

That's all cool, Mark, but he should at least post something to let everyone know.

-Jay

That's all cool, Mark, but he should at least post something to let everyone know.

-Jay

of course youre absolutely right, he should be posting, from just a sales point of view... he seems like a ghost.. i wouldnt feel comfortable sending money to a guy who rarely post or takes a while to respond..

and, sorry if that sounded like i was defending him... not at all, if you sent him money he owes your ass.. im simply saying he seems like a full vehicle part out was a bit new to him and for those with more exp, they should know better than to expect professional part dealer results after a crash..

id bet the car has been sold salvaged or junked... I guess well just have to wait and see?

i am intrested in your headlights 100%.. how much you want for both shipped to 32216

I'm looking for a stock battery clamp down. I have the tray just need the part that holds down the battery, you got one still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back