Speed 4 Sale

FunSpeed

:
MazdaSpeed 2003.5
I am sellling my Speed. Car is in great condition and should be with only 7K miles on it.

Asking price is $17,500.

If you or anyone you know is interested in this Speed, contact me through email and I will be glad to answer all questions.

Kkohnen@aol.com

Kevin

P.S. One pic. of the Speed is listed below

Here is the Pic.

Attachments

• dsc00668.jpg
    dsc00668.jpg
    346.5 KB · Views: 795
WTF 0% APR for 60 months? errr...Im not complaining...I got my Brand new for around 16.5K and only paying $180 a month.

Why are you selling the speed? :'(

I need to sell it for money reasons.

If you look at AutoTrader.com and see what the people are asking for their Speeds, 17,500 is about right. I do not care what the dealer has to offer. You will still need to pay dealer fees and a destintation fee plus other little add ons. I believe this is the right price as it stands.

Hey man hold the price man. If enough people get that much for there car guess what that's what they are going for. Prices are set by region. Of course the don't sell as well up north, theirs this thing that won't let you drive the car half the year.... oh yeah it called snow... I don't think any MS dealers have any down here anymore anyways so it really doesn't matter what some on heard the could get it for. If someone says I could get one for 8k down the road. THe say "Well that's great why don't you go down the road...."

I have got to keep a positive outlook in mind. That is the only way. Everyone has their own opinions and that is great. I have my own and I tend to stick with them.

Please pass the word to anyone that you know that might be interested in buying.

yeah, i take it you guys haven't seen these for sale at pre-owned mazdas yet..the laser blue in my town went for 19500! with 3000 miles.

See, that is what I am talking about. These cars are selling on the used car market and getting a decent amount of money.

thanks, but no thanks on the P5.

the reason I posted this thread on the site was to let the word travel as far as possible. please, keep on passing the word to anyone you know that might be interested. i would appreciate it greatly!

kevin

Back