Speed 3 spoilers are ugly.

perfesserbob

:
2007 Speed 3
I know someone will remind me that the Speed 3's rear wing is functional - but it sure is ugly. Mazda! You sent an elephant to do a mouse's job! The surface around the upper, rear window is ideal for a slick looking LITTLE lip spoiler.
Will someone in the Carbon Fiber Industry please design an elegant lip spoiler for the Mazdaspeed crowd??? Call it the Mouse Spoiler...

There are MPS owners in other countries swapping their home countries spoiler for the US spoiler. Cant be all that bad.

There are MPS owners in other countries swapping their home countries spoiler for the US spoiler. Cant be all that bad.

Really! Didn't know that. Still don't like mine. I first was attracted to the shape of the car from that Meg Ryan movie. She had a daughter who drove a gray one. No spoiler. Looked cool. Forget the name of the movie (yay mmj), but in it she had cancer and her protagonist was the kid across the street. Rent the movie and check out the car without all the junk on the back. A polite little carbon fiber lip spoiler would look truly clean.

" In the land of women "

Your right...many shots of Gen1 Mazda3 in that movie. Just watched the trailer on Youtube. My only complaint is that I think the MS3 spoiler is the reason my rear bumper collects so much dirty water in the rain (and then dries and looks like mud).

Last edited:
" In the land of women "

Your right...many shots of Gen1 Mazda3 in that movie. Just watched the trailer on Youtube. My only complaint is that I think the MS3 spoiler is the reason my rear bumper collects so much dirty water in the rain (and then dries and looks like mud).

Don't have that problem. It hasn't rained here since March 1st. Can't see hell from Phoenix - but you can sure smell it... I'll get a chance to do some rainy mountain driving in July when I visit my kids in Portland and Vancouver. Can't wait to really try out the new bars and braces, OEM springs, and Koni yellows I put on the car. I used to have coil-overs and pretty much hated them except at about 90mph, and in the mountains. To the guy and his pregnant wife who recommended them: hope your spinal injuries heal soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back