Spec V -vs- Mp3

So i was with 3 of my boys at a light and i see a car pull behind me wit 2 kids in it...pulls up next to me and i really dont think nutitn of it cause if i get another ticket i will loose my licence for at least 3 mth...so i said it aint worth it...until i see this kid in the passanger seat wit a camera...and i say lets do it...so we keep messin wit each other nuttin to serious....then we get to a light
and he says 0-60...i say i got 4 heads and -40hp...but lets go...
light was about to turn green i launched at the perfect time and i swear to u guys.....i was out on him...turns out my stereo was to loud to hear him grind 2nd and 3rd...i was laughin my ass of...threw on the hazards and i took him up to a lil road around me called 202...it is a very long road witha lot of turns and some nice hills....so he said he was down...remind u guys i had 3 other people with me....very stupid on my behalf...anyway...before u enter the beginning of the of the turns there is a light...it was red so i was tellin him to try to keep up wit me and to stay on my ass since he has so many more hp and if he has a chance to pass me....DO IT!!!! ...as soon as i seen the other direction turning yellow i put on my hazards light turned green and we were both out...after the first set of turns i oticed i was kinda pullin on him....and kinda hard...i was out he wasn't even 10 cars near me...i was OUT on him....on the turns he was not even touchin me.....so i kept on it got o the end slowed don waited for him and threw on the hazards again....came on to a bigger road wit him on my side and i was like....whut u mean -40hp??.....and i started to laugh....but the kids were cool we went to his crib and blazed and talked bout the limitied aftermarket for both cars....but i will mark that a WIN for the MP3 2 times...i dont care if the kid cant shift...he shouldn;t have that car.....:D

Well put man! I tell you i appreciate kids more when they race and arent all pissy and cry babies when they lose...its all in good fun and I do love the aftermarket car crowd thats around...the amount of times ive seen people checking out my car and then a thumbs up meanwhile im checking out their ride...its like a little community us youngsters have going

good story man

Back