Sparkco Wire Shipping Q

johnjay5

Contributor
:
Protege 93|5
I just ordered a set of sparkco wires today and I remember seeing threads on how their shipping takes too long. What is the expected amount of time before I recieve them. Thanks for all the info!! :cool:

Ask them for a tracking #, thats usually the best way ;) ... I think a few people had to wait a long time.. I dont think its ALWAYS longer than it should be.

I ordered my wires on March 30th. Haven't recieved any confirmation, aside from my Paypal statement. Emailed them asking for a tracking number, and still haven't heard back.

All I really want is some sort of confirmation that they actually are sending the wires.

This is beginning to piss me off.

Their service is horrid. I waited three months before I emailed them and demanded my money back. They said that the Post Office had lost the wires, but finally refunded the money. My guess from what I've heard is they never shipped them to begin with. I could be wrong, but one thing for sure I will not do business with them again.

I also ordered the wires back in the day when they first announced them. I waited for almost a month and after no returned emails and no product I filed a complaint and got a full refund. You're probably better off spending a little more for the magnecores or something. At least you'll know you'll get it within a reasonable amount of time.

it took me about 2 weeks to recieve my wires.. and honestly i don't feel jack s$%^ of a difference over stock!

johnjay5 said:
it took me about 2 weeks to recieve my wires.. and honestly i don't feel jack s$%^ of a difference over stock!
Of course you won't feel any difference, it's just spark plug wires. If you gain anything, it will only be a fraction of a hp. Sure, you might get lower emmisions and better fuel economy, but again, I doubt you will notice the difference.

For you guys who ordered the wires and had a long wait, maybe it's because they are in Canada. I ordered mine and got them in 4 days.

I doubt it has much to do with them being in Canada. Both my brake rotors and IC came from Canada with no delays what so ever. I base my opinion on Sparkco not only on my experience, but also on the experiences of many other forum members. The company is simply not run in a professional manner. I am sure they produce a good product. I have heard of many customers who are satisfied with the product but unhappy with the customer service.

wow. Yeah, it took ~3+ weeks to receive mine (after the USD/CAD SNAFU was straightened out...).

No difference, just convience over trying to get to a (st)ealership.

Wow! For a second there I thought you were all talking about CorkSport. Three weeks ago this past Monday, I sent a money order for a set of Magnecores. That Thursday, I get an e-mail from them that it was rec'd and they'd go out the following Monday (April 5th). Still no wires. I e-mailed them Tuesday looking for confirmation and a tracking number. No response as of yet.............
Sorry for the related topic thread jack.

I wouldn't worry about Corksport: they have good CS. I ordered a CF grille and they sent me a tracking number with the electronic recipt. Of course, it arrived broken, but they are replacing it, so it's all good.

Give them a call. It's your best bet.

UPDATE: I just recieved an email from Sparkco, apologizing and promising a tracking number.

I've got my fingers crossed.

Back