Spark Plug Wires?

AznXstazy

:
Mazda MP3
hey can someoen post a pic of aftermarket spark plug wire? because i think mine r crappin out after only 20,000 miles keep idlein way to low (goes below 400 then goes back up to 500 n stays), but i been everywhere trin to look for the wires (autozone, napa,etc) but they dont have any only napa does n they need to special order them, but i just wanted to see pics of the plugs installed because my mp3 doesnt have like a distribucator cap im used to seein thanks

here

Attachments

• Valve_Cover.jpg
    Valve_Cover.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 256
hey thanks guys so if u use the nology hot wires then u replace the whole thing? n if u use the other ones u just change 2 of the wires? thanks

For the nonolgy wires you are only replacing the wires, but the coils have to be moved to the front of valve cover on the frivers side. Install was straight forward. I also got their spark plugs which is recomended for their wires. Simple install, only pain int the ass is relocating the wires that go to the coils from the bundle right behind the valve cover on top of fuel rail, not that it's hard, just tedeous.

how much n where can u get it at i think i saw it before... but i cant remember they said it was a "conversion" so im not sure thanks

Try Magnecor wires. They have a replacement set for your car which does not require coil relocation. However, you won't get any benefit over a new set of OEM wires. Go to: www.magnecor.com

for the nology wires search around on;ine stores for the lowest price and you can also try emailing them directly by going to their site and saying your a member of this board to see if they'll give you a discount.

also, i think i might be one of the few who actually had BOTH...ive had Magnecor (8.5mm) and Sparkco (9mm). no difference with EITHER over stock or over each other.

hey someone at pep boys told me that even if i do get the performance wires then it wont make much of a difference they high performance wires r ususually used for cars with turbos or superchargers... n which ones r usualy the cheapest of the wires? i think i saw some for like 40 i think they were nology any comments?

hey guys just a comment but the NGK SPARK PLUGS OWNS!! got me a set like 4 weeks ago forgot to make a thread about it but i dont want to make alot of threads started by me lol well i just wanted to tell u guys that they're frrrreakin awesome hehe they run way smoother than stock ones if u need ot replace i say use NGK!

Back