Source for 2024 CX-5 Inner tail light?

2024 cx5- cracked the inner tail light cover(on the hatch). I realize the cover and light are integral to each other so I get that I have to replace the unit. Dealer wants almost $1000 to fix. I'm confident I can do it but cannot find the part anywhere. Ideas?

Give your VIN to your dealer parts dept to run through their system and they can give you the part #.

they are about $180. The one on the rear lift gate.
The ones without illumination may be cheaper. Check your local friendly dealer for the right part by your VIN.

2024 cx5- cracked the inner tail light cover(on the hatch). I realize the cover and light are integral to each other so I get that I have to replace the unit. Dealer wants almost $1000 to fix. I'm confident I can do it but cannot find the part anywhere. Ideas?
Look on parts voice and it will tell you which dealers and how many are available. Likely none. Which trim level is your cx-5 ? I can try to help you find the part number if you can't find it.

Try Ebay. I had a hard time finding one for my 2016 cx5, that was a mid year model upgrade. Ebay has both new and used, just enter your vehicle info for the right one.

Try Ebay. I had a hard time finding one for my 2016 cx5, that was a mid year model upgrade. Ebay has both new and used, just enter your vehicle info for the right one.
@chefmango needs to provide trim. The trim levels do not share the same tail lights across the board, at least the outers don't, but we got a sliver of information here.

Back