So long mazdaspeeder

Its too bad about those g8's....they were a really nice sedan and a vast improvement over the gto. To date I still don't believe I've seen a gxp on the road

Its too bad about those g8's....they were a really nice sedan and a vast improvement over the gto. To date I still don't believe I've seen a gxp on the road

We were SO close to getting the 6-speed manual too. I was drooling big time for that car. Damn it GM...

I'm driving the car I've always wanted... I don't see how it's any less practical than that thing. I've got all the room I need and my son has his own door and back seat.

In fact, I GOT this car in case I wanted to have another little one.

I bought mine due to the prospect of having the kid, but until I get another child seat base, he just rides around my wifes 2008 RAV4. If we have to go anywhere and take the dog with us, that car is ******* packed, and thats a smallish psuedo SUV. I cant imagine trying to pull that in the MS3. Someone needs to make a balls to the wall minivan. Yeah, I said it. I can't imagine having to put a second car seat in the MS3 with all the other crap we typically take with us on trips. More power to ya though if it works.

Yea thats oem size. damn thats alot of cash for tires but those jeeps are sooo nice! i think its worth it!

So is this gonna be an example of some guy that always wanted the bmw, and when he finally gets enough money to buy one he can't afford the maintenance?

There is a bimmer in my neighborhood that has had a donut on one wheel for about 2 months, and that's the only explanation I can think of

The tires for my car are way cheaper. Even the 22s are way cheaper. I'm big on maintaining stuff so I always factor that in prior to even looking at a car. I want to know what service will cost and if me doing it myself is a possibility. I try and research it from a total cost of ownership POV. The Jeep was in the running until I saw the tire prices. I was too lazy to read about someone finding a close size for savings. Besides, the Jeep makes my car look great on fuel. :) That, and I already have an SUV.

5112212939_645ed65d51_b.jpg

modding started!

blacked out markers.. blacked out SRT, removed SRT8 badging.

Predator 93 octane tune. Air raid cold air intake. Viper rep 22s (265/35 front 305/30 rear)

next up, bassani cat back.
PURE EVIL..I like it but I would never buy a dodge..im just not a fan plus I need a frront wheel drive car for the winter month's. Good luck with it and enjoy!! ;)

Try to avoid turning any corners in that Dodge....

I always get chuckles out of comments like this. I'm guessing you have drive one of these extensively and know how terrible it is?

I'm sure you don't see many (or any) at autocross meets. I don't do autocross meets anymore since I sold my Rabbit GTI. This car handles fine. It goes around turns as fast as I feel comfortable going on the street and while it's certainly on the porky side, it's not some big giant boat that's on the brink of crashing when the roads starts to wind a bit. It's actually very planted and dare I say FUN! in the curves. It doesn't have the connected feel the mazda had but then again, the Mazda felt wooden in comparison to the A1 GTI. I guess we could go right down the line and have someone on a shifter cart forum tell you that your car is bad in turns. It's all subjective I guess.

Back