So i hit fuel cut today.

RedBli$$

On my way home from work this morning (graveyard shift) pullin into traffic, hit fuel cut for the first time in the ms6. Only mods are cai and cat-back, but im pretty sure this is why lol
dsc00627kz1.jpg
Man i hate New England

Last edited:
i have a stock msp and hit fuel cut a couple days back in this awful cold.
i just decided to take it a little easier in the boost. my guage was reading
near 10 psi, which is not good.

my temp read 7 degrees this morning and i have just about the same mods and didn't experience fuel cut.

ya i was in a high gear at low rpm's and about 75% throttle so the air was jus to much. i wonder if our temp gauge reads in the -..ima s*** if i read -5 one day.

I am also in Calgary. It has affected me from +10 Celsius down to -25 Celsius. The colder it is, the worse it is.

Seems that for those in warmer climates, they would not have this problem. Makes sense, since CP-E is based out of Maryland and would not come across this in their testing.

Yes, it's crazy scary. It sucks. And it makes sense... since it didn't affect me at all during the summer, but now when it's cold out and the air is denser...

wow, you just hit fuel cut?

I got an intake alone and I hit fuel cut everytime Im running pass 5.8K shifting from 4th to 5th and 5th to 6th in anything lower than 60 degrees. Here in FL!

I gotta get that fixed.

Back