2011 Mustang GT
WHO: Mazda People
WHAT: Snookers Meet
WHERE: Southgate MI Snookers Location (15431 Toledo Dix Rd
Southgate, MI
(734) 284-9025)
WHEN: 10PM Friday, September 22
WHY: Because we can!

This meet is for anyone 21+ (after 9PM they card at the door if I remember right) that wants to meet up and talk cars, life, shoot pool and drink beer (if they choose). We haven't met up in awhile, so I thought after getting some feedback in the other threads, we would try one of these again. I'm not quite sure how long the meet will last, so if you're interested, sign up below. Also, if you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to post them here.

The Southgate location is in a pretty large strip mall, so we can probably find a nice place to line up the cars as well. That might lure more to our cause.

1. tunersteve (Steve, 03 Protege)

2. blackmica3 (mazda 3) Jayson
3. chambers7867 (03 mazda 6) mat
4. jdub260 (Chris, '06 MS6)

I'll probably end up there tonight sometime and I'll see about getting the top section reserved and I don't think that people under 21 should be a problem. They start carding after 9pm but if we have enough people they'll probably let it go. I've been there with people under 21 before and they let us in. It all depends on how busy they are. :)

Last edited:
Cool, I've only ever been there once, so I wasn't really sure. It doesn't appear that anyone is under 21, but if we have that problem, it sounds like we can take care of it.

jdub260 said:

I'll probably end up there tonight sometime and I'll see about getting the top section reserved and I don't think that people under 21 should be a problem. They start carding after 9pm but if we have enough people they'll probably let it go. I've been there with people under 21 before and they let us in. It all depends on how busy they are. :)

wish i could make it but ill be in east lansing for a friends suprise 30th....

im a newb here, with a speed6 - woulda been nice to c some other mazdas...

had an rx8 before my audi, which was before this car and there wasnt a ton of people around with 8s so back in 04 it was weak :)

anyhow hi all...

(if anyone wants to get a magnaflow system for thier MS6 let me know - just got mine installed but i think my niece and nehpew who i drive around alot arent that into the rumble:))

Thanks chambers and blackmica for getting it posted on other forums. I don't really visit any other Mazda forums besides this one, but getting the word out will definitely help out.

I just got back from my Grandma's funeral, I ready to do something with the Mazda peep's.
5. thejoker0409 (Chris, MSP)

Two of my buddies might be coming, one has a Beretta, and the other has a Viggen. Most of the time if you know any other enthusiasts, they don't have to drive a Mazda to come.

OK I never made it out there last weekend so I have no Idea about the top section but I don't think they have been that busy latley, it's not cold enough to drive people inside yet. Besides I think that we'd need more than 5-8 people to have them set aside that whole section.

I'm down...

5. thejoker0409 (Chris, MSP)
6. goldwing2000 (Kane, '89 K-5)

that is sweet that I won't be the only 3 there! I drive on dix alll the time and am still trying to picture where this snookers is at?

Actually, you still might be the only 3. With gas prices dropping, I think I'm going to bring my truck. :D

It's in the strip mall just south of Eureka, east side of Dix.

Back