goldwing2000

Turd in the punch bowl
:
2004 Mazda3s Hatch; 269,000 miles
WHAT: Snookers Meet
WHERE: Southgate MI Snookers Location (15431 Toledo Dix Rd Southgate, MI
(734) 284-9025)
WHEN: 4:pM Sunday, January 21st

This meet is for anyone who wants to meet up and talk cars, life, shoot pool and have a few drinks (if they choose). If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to post them here.

For any new people who don't know the group and get there late: Just ask for the Mazda Club at the front desk and they will tell you which table we're at. It'll probably be table 16, unless that one is already taken.

Last edited:
goldwing2000 said:
WHEN: 4:pM Sunday, December 3

Kane you might want to fix the date :D

I would be there but the 21st is the NFL Conference Championships starting at 3:00pm, so I'll have to be home watching those games.

You guys have fun though.

jdub260 said:
Kane you might want to fix the date :D

I would be there but the 21st is the NFL Conference Championships starting at 3:00pm, so I'll have to be home watching those games.

You guys have fun though.

You do realize they have TVs in the bar, right?

That snow rally looks kickass, too bad I didn't know about it earlier. I have to work next weekend.

Ok, well I guess I'll see everybody in April, then.

Except Steve. I'll see him whever he brings his busted exhaust over.

And maybe Chris.

goldwing2000 said:
Ok, well I guess I'll see everybody in April, then.

Except Steve. I'll see him whever he brings his busted exhaust over.

And maybe Chris.

Yeah, speaking of that, I got it changed out, and the other piece is completely busted. I'm gonna contact CS and see if they can get me another pipe, and that way we'll have two spares.

Good luck with that. Let me know when they tell you to go pound sand and then I'll fix it.
Unless it's busted at the flex pipe, then there's not much I can do.

goldwing2000 said:
Good luck with that. Let me know when they tell you to go pound sand and then I'll fix it.
Unless it's busted at the flex pipe, then there's not much I can do.

Well, the first time I said something and made a stink about it, they took care of me. I doubt I'll get the same response this time, but it's worth a try. The pipe itself is clean busted where the other two were broke, so it's nothing new. It's just a poor design.

winty87 said:
My friends and I were thinking of entering my car into the Sno Drift. But we are all broke as s***.
I'm pretty sure that you MUST have a cage installed to compete!!

tunersteve said:
so I take it you went to watch, not to compete, huh?
Oh yea!!!! I have no intention of sliding my $29,000 car into a tree @ 60+ MPH on a snow covered back road 250 miles from my house. Actually I didn't even take my car I rode in my buddy's STI and let me tell you that was the single worst decision I've EVER MADE. Those cars may be fast but it was the most uncomfortable car I've ever rode in. I was really glad to be out of it by the end of the weekend. It makes me happy that I got the MS6 instead of the EVO I gotta think the EVO would rank about the same as the STI in comfort. I love my seats they are very good for a road trip.

jdub260 said:
Oh yea!!!! I have no intention of sliding my $29,000 car into a tree @ 60+ MPH on a snow covered back road 250 miles from my house. Actually I didn't even take my car I rode in my buddy's STI and let me tell you that was the single worst decision I've EVER MADE. Those cars may be fast but it was the most uncomfortable car I've ever rode in. I was really glad to be out of it by the end of the weekend. It makes me happy that I got the MS6 instead of the EVO I gotta think the EVO would rank about the same as the STI in comfort. I love my seats they are very good for a road trip.

We should buy a beater mazda (like a 1st gen pro) and build it up for that. I would love to do something like that. Glad to hear that, i'll pass that info on to my buddy, hes looking at a wrx/sti right now.

Back