2007~2015 Smart key partially inoperative

:
Mazda CX 9 grand touring
2009 CX9 Touring. Both smart key fobs have new batteries yet the pushbuttons on the door handles do not work. The engine will start but the red "KEY" warning light stays on. If I leave the engine running and get out I no longer get the audible warning.
However, the lock, unlock, and tailgate buttons on the fob work fine and have good range.
Has anyone experienced these problems? Just want to see if there is something simple to fix before I spend the dough at the dealership.
Thanks

Solution
The problem is fixed, it ended up being a failed rear antenna. Cost to repair at my local Mazda dealer was $350 including the diagnostic time.
The problem is fixed, it ended up being a failed rear antenna. Cost to repair at my local Mazda dealer was $350 including the diagnostic time.
do you think i have a problem with the rear keyless antenna for it? Is there any way to check the antenna? please help.

Upvote 0
003.JPG

004.JPG

Upvote 0
Hello. I found the cause of the keyless failure on it. The problem is in the key card. I press the center of the card and the LED blinks every 5 seconds. I press the card and the handles work, the engine also starts from the card. I will give the remotes to the site where they will improve the contacts. Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0
Back