Silver 03.5 MSP - Complete Part Out 5 Lug Swap LSD Transmission Turbo Kit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its an aftermarket sony one, but it has the harness so it should be plug and play pretty much.. 20 for it if interested in it.

28273 charlotte nc but im down in melbourne, ocala, clermont alot and i have alot of friends who could pick up for me untill i get there

can you give me a zip code.

I have a local guy interested in alot of the exterior parts so he has first dips since shipping that stuff is a b****.

no its an aftermarket sony one, but it has the harness so it should be plug and play pretty much.. 20 for it if interested in it.

OK I will check it out when I see you if you still have it. Might be other stuff I need, so I'll probably be giving back all the money you just sent to me :)

out of curiosity, but fairly serious curiosity, how much would you think for the entire drive-train? (Motor, Transmission, Turbo, wiring, etc. basically all but the shell)
How many miles are on it? Happen to get a glimpse at the condition?

Another thing, how much for the entire turbo kit alone (piping, lines, ecu, wiring etc.)?

Thanks!

lmk the mileage and all when you find out. also, any way to test the trans before taking it out?

out of curiosity, but fairly serious curiosity, how much would you think for the entire drive-train? (Motor, Transmission, Turbo, wiring, etc. basically all but the shell)
How many miles are on it? Happen to get a glimpse at the condition?

Another thing, how much for the entire turbo kit alone (piping, lines, ecu, wiring etc.)?

Thanks!

I dont think you need the wiring as in harness, plus the engine harness if im not mistaken is attached to the dash harness and thats a b**** to removed haha

The car didnt run when it arrived, we will be trying to get it to run on thursday.

given that the turbo is in good shape... complete turbo kit

Manifold
Turbo
Coolant Lines
Oil Lines
S and J Pipe
ECU
OEM Intake
600 plus shipping

If you want the intercooler and pipes you wil need the rad so 100 for all that plus shipping. I would recommend a front mount route though.

Interested in head unit

local has dibs, plus he is a good friend.

lmk the mileage and all when you find out. also, any way to test the trans before taking it out?

going to see if i can get it running on thursday

How much for the LSD tranny and full turbo kit to swap turbo shipped to 12919

Look up at my other message, but 600 plus shipping for complete kit with ECU

Rear brake calipers with brackets shipped to 94402!

80 shipped

pm'd about side skirt and rear skirt

local has dibs ATM

Im getting TONS and TONS of messages guys so if i didnt get back to you just hit me up, most of the questions i cant answer till thursday till i start digging in the car, dont want to take payments really till i get the car apart.

I dont think you need the wiring as in harness, plus the engine harness if im not mistaken is attached to the dash harness and thats a b**** to removed haha

The car didnt run when it arrived, we will be trying to get it to run on thursday.

given that the turbo is in good shape... complete turbo kit

Manifold
Turbo
Coolant Lines
Oil Lines
S and J Pipe
ECU
OEM Intake
600 plus shipping

If you want the intercooler and pipes you wil need the rad so 100 for all that plus shipping. I would recommend a front mount route though.

local has dibs, plus he is a good friend.

going to see if i can get it running on thursday

Look up at my other message, but 600 plus shipping for complete kit with ECU

80 shipped

local has dibs ATM

Im getting TONS and TONS of messages guys so if i didnt get back to you just hit me up, most of the questions i cant answer till thursday till i start digging in the car, dont want to take payments really till i get the car apart.

600$ for the full turbo kit and plus the LSD transmission

hell no lol

add 500 for the tranny with the LSD but if a local wants it he has first dibs

also the coolant line T will be included too, forgot about that.

Never got pm :/ lol

About shift nob

Since turbo info is up on here already lol

Last edited:
Whenever you get a chance, I would like some trunk goodies as posted earlier. MS trunk badge, spoiler brake light harness, 3rd brake light delete cover off rear deck, and one of the clear rear license plate lights.

I also may be interested in the front fender liners but I understand shipping those may be a pain. Let me know about the trunk goods first though, thanks. Shipping zip is 97401.

OK no problem loll and what would it cost to ship all the turbo kit, and what is the mileage on it

my guess.. will be 60-80, pretty big and bulky

Never got pm :/ lol

About shift nob

Since turbo info is up on here already lol

75 shipped

Whenever you get a chance, I would like some trunk goodies as posted earlier. MS trunk badge, spoiler brake light harness, 3rd brake light delete cover off rear deck, and one of the clear rear license plate lights.

I also may be interested in the front fender liners but I understand shipping those may be a pain. Let me know about the trunk goods first though, thanks. Shipping zip is 97401.

trunk badsge is not in good condition, gel coat is missing and its discolored. If you want it ill throw it in with the other stuff for a $1 haha

Harness will be 20, if it just disconnects from the main harness i cant remember
Brake Light Delete 30
License Plate Lights.. You mean the covers right? 10

The fender liner... if im not mistaken the MSP has a different style. Not sure if they changed them or hacked them up. Ill need to get back to you on Thursday about it.

How much for the short shifter shipped to 84120?

The stock MSP SS will be 50 shippped.

trunk badsge is not in good condition, gel coat is missing and its discolored. If you want it ill throw it in with the other stuff for a $1 haha

Harness will be 20, if it just disconnects from the main harness i cant remember
Brake Light Delete 30
License Plate Lights.. You mean the covers right? 10

The fender liner... if im not mistaken the MSP has a different style. Not sure if they changed them or hacked them up. Ill need to get back to you on Thursday about it.
I'll pass on the MS badge and brake light delete, but let me know about the harness and fender liners. And I only need one of the license plate light covers, so $5 for just one? Thanks!

I'll pass on the MS badge and brake light delete, but let me know about the harness and fender liners. And I only need one of the license plate light covers, so $5 for just one? Thanks!

plus shipping ya.. shipping will be 4 bucks.

$80 shipped on the calipers? Deal. Any pics?

i wont have pics till thursday or friday, but i might have a set on my shelf at the shop.

If i do ill snag a few pics for you later on in the day monday. Really busy early in the day on monday due to tons of shipping from the stuff we sold over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back