siii mad

mazda6gal

So here I was thrilled with my MS6 and the this am I go out and get in the car, start her up and roll down the windows to clear the dew.... Well I go to roll em back up and all 3 go up.. Yes I say 3 b/c the rear drivers window did not budge.... So here I am swearing and cussing like a sailor and pushing and pulling the button window goes up and then down up then down etc. on and on for like 5 min..> ERrrrrrrrrrrr The window must be off its track or something b/c I could not get it to go, it would go all the way up then automatically roll all the way down again.... I was aggravated as hell this am. and it was cold and rainy to boot!!!

well I know an off track window is no biggie but i thought I would vent

Thanks for listening

MIchelle

My wife told me that when she unlocked the doors the other day with the remote, ALL 4 WINDOWS WENT DOWN!

mazda6gal said:
So here I was thrilled with my MS6 and the this am I go out and get in the car, start her up and roll down the windows to clear the dew.... Well I go to roll em back up and all 3 go up.. Yes I say 3 b/c the rear drivers window did not budge.... So here I am swearing and cussing like a sailor and pushing and pulling the button window goes up and then down up then down etc. on and on for like 5 min..> ERrrrrrrrrrrr The window must be off its track or something b/c I could not get it to go, it would go all the way up then automatically roll all the way down again.... I was aggravated as hell this am. and it was cold and rainy to boot!!!

Thanks for listening

MIchelle

mazda6gal said:
Yes that is a great feature...
Mazda6gal, you are the queen of typos. That title looks like Finnish with all those iiis! As I remember, I thought before you had a drak cherry MS6, too. :)

I hope your window isn't off-track, cause to me that would be a serious quality issue on a brand-spanking new car. I think there have been a number of threads about the problem being electronic and the fix involved having to roll down all the windows and do something or other to somehow reset the power windows. Helpful, huh?

mazda6gal said:

Thanks for listening

MIchelle

Just my 2 cents ; it could be that the rear driver window lost its programming somehow... this happended to me and it was a snap to fix. Can you roll it up or down from that seat?

Well I would type better but i broke my left wrist snowmobiling 6`1/2 weeks ago and I have a cast on that starts below my elbow and goes down over my thumb.. So whenever the thumb gets close to the damn spacebar it hits it and it hits all the wrong letters..... So on that note....

I have not tried it from the back seat yet.. to cold and rainy!! But I will!!!! (hah)

mazda6gal said:
Well I would type better but i broke my left wrist snowmobiling 6`1/2 weeks ago and I have a cast on that starts below my elbow and goes down over my thumb.. So whenever the thumb gets close to the damn spacebar it hits it and it hits all the wrong letters..... So on that note....

I have not tried it from the back seat yet.. to cold and rainy!! But I will!!!! (hah)
Wow, I take it back. Your typing is great considering!

Newf said:
well for starters you don't "roll down" power windows :)

***runs and hides***
Oh, sure you don't. Just like you don't "dial" a phone number on a push button phone anymore.

if i read this right the window rolls back down when you let go of the up button... sounds like a wiring defect causing your window motor to always go down...

Back