2017 Mazda6 Issues. Idle rough, infotainment resets, speedometer drops off etc

What I do not understand is why the idle is jumpy. The speedometer will drop like its off and return to proper position in a split second. I can feel a wobble of sorts in the peddle in the stick. The infotainment will flash off and on, disconnect a call and reset the radio to no volume and 87.9 FM. It saves my pre-sets and remembers my phone... This happens sporadicly while driving. I was hoping the system would relearn and balance out... I am worried and I am considering bringing it to the expensive Auto Shop that specializes in electronics for a diagnostic, $200.00 just to look at it. I am so concerned and I am thinking about selling it. I really like this car, but I can only afford to do so much. Did I kill it?? vvvv

Found the battery dead - no power - after two days not starting it on a 30F degree morning. It jumped and charged up just fine that day. For some reason there is a large unknown draw on the battery when the car is off. Everything is off, checked and double checked. I stopped at a local auto parts to run a diagnostic and found cold crank amps at 440 instead of 550.. Chatted with my mechanic and worried I disconnected the negative terminal overnight. Maybe reconnecting I damaged the computer? Yikes! My mechanic reset the computer for me and now the windows auto roll down again.... Okay that's what I know. 2017 Mazda 6 Sport 103,000 miles. Put 145,000 miles on my last Mazda without any problems..

Any Ideas appreciated.. TZoom

Latest posts

Back